qorl55

May 23, 2018
Ha! Yeah... I actually downloaded it right after making that comment, curious how the game finished after all of these years, but it's still loaded with dead ends :LOL:

Just like old times.
Which is a real shame, the writer is pretty good

voerman

Apr 8, 2020
I had been playing NMDB from the very first build on Tfgamessite. I think I remember NMDB having some hiccups during development as it was getting so much more complex than Davie had anticipated. Healslut shows just how much experience he has gathered and how far he has come as a developer since the older games.

Reactions: BeccaBoo

MagooMagoo

Sep 16, 2018
This is a wonderful game and I look forward to seeing how it develops (y)

One slight quirk (issue?) to me is that it feels like sometimes we take a step backwards instead of continuining to increase and pile on the humiliation / subbiness on the loot puppy/free use route.

For example early on getting gagged but never thereafter being force gagged... frequent or continuous gagging seems in order!

More jarring is how you can choose from some deliciously slutty and humiliating outfits on the boat but then suddenly these are gone and you are forced back into 'conservative' clothes on the shore ^^

vanpett

Nov 23, 2018
Is it possible to follow both the Panky/Lel/etc.-route and the Loot Puppy/Free use-route? Or are they mutually exclusive?

Funniest game I've seen on F95 so far, by the way. Thanks Daviezwei!

BeccaBoo

Apr 21, 2018
As Davie has released on TFGamesite here is the latest update - enjoy and thank you Davie :)

In this update:
  • Harmony and Roar +/- Lel nights at camp are not in yet
  • Did not update the gallery yet. Sorry!
  • Did not update "skip ahead" yet
But the following are in this update:
  • Ninety-freakin'-eight new scene renders
  • Forty-four updated background renders
  • Eighteen updated character sprite renders
  • New spell effects for every Sparkle spell
  • Lots of typo and weird dialog fixes
  • Night with Champ at the Goblin camp foothills [Harmony and Roar(+/-Lel) to follow soon]
  • Sparkle for sale! The Port Town auction and outcome
  • All new new status page so that you can see Sparkle's current role, spells, outfit/trinket, inventory, sexstuff stats, decisions, relationships, ownership, and group members at any time
  • Refactored ALL the Ren'py code for consistent indenting and variable handling (still have more to do with consistent labels and jumps)
  • Added loads of new sprites for different emotional states and updated a lot of scenes with them
  • Added "foreshadowing" option to toggle the subtle content warnings
  • Added "backpedaling" option to toggle the ability to reconsider previous choices
  • Added "fade to black" option to toggle off sexytimes scenes and replace with short descriptive text (not completed)
  • Added a new impractically, irrationally, and unrealistically buxom fairy form
  • Changed shirt for futa "steam" outfit renders (the previous one was a nightmare to work with)
  • Removed a metaphorical metric dung-ton of superfluous black fade transitions and pauses
  • Customized the UI a bit more
  • Changed the default font because of licensing
  • Slime forms made a little more slimy
  • Fixed bug with staying as Fairy through dinner
  • Fixed bug to allow a nudity-inclined Sparkle to stay nude after receiving chest of clothes
  • Fixed bug that didn't allow trading the mushroom to Swollwang if Lel is dead
  • Fixed "bug" that didn't allow Panki to offer to override the mandatory "free use" from Roopah if you are in a relationship with her (must be reluctant)
  • Fixed bug with offering to "distract" the bandit in Underwell
The game contains 28,060 dialogue blocks, containing 265,642 words and 1,445,903 characters, for an average of 9.5 words and 52 characters per block.
Downlewds:
PC:

MAC:

Android, Newer:

Android, Older:

Android, Chromebook/Simulator:

francisdrake

Feb 21, 2019
Here's hoping for a variant of the auction where Sparkle ends up bought by the party and even lower on the totem pole than looter. With that and Skylark becoming the new main healer I'm wondering how low you can go.

TheGodUncle

Dec 2, 2017
Is it just me or is the gallery broken in the latest update? I also wanted to know if it was possible to unlock the gallery through editing the game files. I can't open the rpyc files using notepad or notepad++.

Hyperfapz0r

Jun 26, 2017
Is it just me or is the gallery broken in the latest update? I also wanted to know if it was possible to unlock the gallery through editing the game files. I can't open the rpyc files using notepad or notepad++.
You can check the gallery in the game files

Axel34

Jan 5, 2019
Hi! How may I open all gallery? There is two "options.rpy" files in game folder and if I mass with it the game simply won't launch.

Tad Cooper

Feb 16, 2018
It's just you. Something's gone wrong with your install. Images didn't unzip or something. If you want to edit compiled scripts (.rpyc) you need to decompile them first. Try UnRen.bat.

Hi! How may I open all gallery? There is two "options.rpy" files in game folder and if I mass with it the game simply won't launch.
As Hyperfapz0r pointed out, it's easier to just open the game\images\gallery folder and look at the images manually. That's all that the gallery does right now, though my understanding is that full scene replay is on the to-do list. But if the two of you really desperately want to watch the current slideshow, drop this file in game\acts. It won't unlock them permanently. I just commented out the lines that check if each entry should be locked or not.

4.30 star(s) 124 Votes