Qufaro

Aug 6, 2018
Doha whoa whoa, I thought finally harmony will put her schlong in me and im hit with a "that's it for tonight folks" screen?! Goddammit I hate being left hanging :cry:

• Haha
Reactions: Axel34

voerman

Apr 8, 2020
Mind telling me where the status screein is? I can't, uh, find it
At the very bottom of the screen while in game, where the usual renpy buttons are, (skip, options etc) the farthest to the right is status. The can be a bit hard to see. You exit the status screen by pressing the red x button in the bottom right corner of the screen (that's the one I couldn't see for some reason :) )

Scars Unseen

Jan 2, 2018
Ran into a bug early on. Before the first night when you are discussing who you're going to sleep with, if you choose "what about Lel?" you end up in an endless loop where Kayden keeps asking you who you want to sleep with.

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
Davie is awesome. He answers messages pretty much immediately on discord and patreon.
He also wrote one of my favorite characters... Weijit is written perfectly. I love this game and this Dev. Good job Davie.

Reactions: Mystermask

Scars Unseen

Jan 2, 2018
Another bug. Unavoidable loop when Jane comes out of the shower (with Simone as the PC). Starts out with the normal tirade about the towel, and about the time Simone gets mad the age issue, dialogue starts repeating. I don't know if it's infinite yet because there's no clear pattern. So far the furthest I've gotten is part way through the lesbian dialogue.

EDIT: Not infinite. If you keep clicking, it eventually moves on. Probably repeated around 7 or 8 times though.

EDIT 2: Okay, is there a difference codewise between the male and female sides of the game even in the parts where they're the same (in game)? Because I'm getting dialogue loops all over the place, and I never did before it was possible to start as a female outside the game.

EDIT 3: Okay, and now I've got Roopah telling me I can't talk to Leigh even though I didn't agree to her making decisions for me. Either this version is severely bugged, or something's fucked about my download.

EDIT I'M AN IDIOT EDITION: Oh hell. So that's what "rollback" means. Well now I know I can disable that option. Problem Solved. PEBKAC (though the Roopah thing is still weird)

Last edited:

Axel34

Jan 5, 2019
Hey guys. Can i pick up from where i left of in the previous version? How do i go about doing that?
If you get an error, try to change gender of character in the options menu to the one that was in the save. It worked for me.

ciderapple

May 29, 2017
Anyone knows the minimum requirement for this Game????
I have not tested this, but I suspect you could run it on a windows xp machine. or at the very least any machine that can run windows 7. So... if your computer is less than 12 years old it should work fine? I ran this on a 10 year old machine previously without any issues. The game itself is very simple for a computer to run compared to a lot of games. it's basically still pictures with very limited effects and the ability to display text. So if you could get the required libraries to support renpy loaded, you could probably run it on a 486 from the early 1990's.

There is also an android version, so if you have an android device, it should work on that too.

Last edited:
Reactions: awa2w2

marsisverygood

Oct 30, 2018
Hi, I'm having a bug. First night with RooPah. I select "Well, I made my choice..." and then it makes an infinite loophole where I can't go further. thanks for the game.

Unethical_Snail

Jul 13, 2021
Loving the new "Woah" fairy option in v 0.69!

Here's hoping for a variant of the auction where Sparkle ends up bought by the party and even lower on the totem pole than looter. With that and Skylark becoming the new main healer I'm wondering how low you can go.
Yeah, I'd love to see the demeaning to go to insane levels

Last edited:

ciderapple

May 29, 2017
Here's hoping for a variant of the auction where Sparkle ends up bought by the party and even lower on the totem pole than looter. With that and Skylark becoming the new main healer I'm wondering how low you can go.
I was really hoping for something like this!
Perhaps Sparkle could achieve the title of "Communal Cock-Holster". With all the connotations that implies.
(no i'm not joking, I feel like that could be a lot of fun!)

Last edited:
Reactions: awa2w2

Sukuel

Aug 6, 2021
I seem to be stuck in an infinite loop, after I finish serving everyone food on the ship the game automatically makes me talk to Kayden, who tells me that Harmony wants me and tells me to continue my serving duty, my character walks away but then instantly walks back to have the exact same conversation with Kayden. They do this infinitely, any idea how to fix it?

4.30 star(s) 124 Votes