taglag

Aug 6, 2019
It's in option menu ;)
Or do you ask, how to make her slave-girl for the team?
Yes The options menu swapping there sometimes does not function well as many of the optional images are missing sometimes and so you will get the Error "Cannot find image XXX_XXX_Mage.png" or something to that effect as many times while playing when using a sparkle image that was not fully prepared to be used in the game from start to finish.

I had found that it was better to find the alternative image when the game actually called for it. ( get it by doing the quest path that called it naturally) <<<< This was what I was looking for.

Thank you though
and I do appreciate your answering, but I knew about the option call.

That pink hair was new to me I do not remember it in older versions, but I may have missed it.

EDIT >>> I Checked my Older version 69 and the pink looter image is not there, so it is a new addition to the game.

Last edited:

MagooMagoo

Sep 16, 2018
Can't get the new outfit / non-confrontation scene with Kayden... I have selected that the shirt is not that bad and given Lel credit for sword... what am I missing?

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
Can't get the new outfit / non-confrontation scene with Kayden... I have selected that the shirt is not that bad and given Lel credit for sword... what am I missing?
Official list from the dev:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So seems to depend heavily on the route you play. My confident Panki-harem-Sparkle didn't even see most of these choices (I guess I could technically have gotten to 4 points if I wanted but I don't remember what exactly I picked with the bandit in the sewer bar)

Reactions: afterlights

MagooMagoo

Sep 16, 2018
@ NoStepOnSnek - Thanks that's helpful :)

I already tried a re-test using skips to last act and just selecting whatever seemed most "agreeable" and was able to get the non-confrontational conversation. Actually seeing the outfit changes seems to be reserved for future update(s) ^^

Dec 14, 2019
Where are the saves located? I'm trying to clear mine out since they're starting to pile up. Just clearing the ones in the game folder doesn't actually do anything.

Last edited:

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
Where are the saves located? I'm trying to clear mine out since they're starting to pile up. Just clearing the ones in the renpy folder doesn't actually do anything.
On pc, the obvious save location is within the game folder.
The, not so noticeable location, is in the "C:\Users\*User*\AppData\Roaming\Renpy". (*User* should be the account name you're logged in as).
I usually just type %appdata% in the file explorer address and I go straight to it.

In the Renpy folder is the saves of any and all games you have played.
BTW, Healslut save folder in there is named hs-1555821003.

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
I've been looking at this game for a while, but it has a few tags I'm not into at all. How avoidable are the fetishes? Does it tell you how to skip them? :unsure:

Sep 15, 2017
I've been looking at this game for a while, but it has a few tags I'm not into at all. How avoidable are the fetishes? Does it tell you how to skip them? :unsure:
You can't avoid being transformed into a woman, though you can change to a trap or dickgirl/futa later on. But the main character is going to be feminine. Who you decide to have sex with is completely up to you though. You can avoid men, women, or futas depending on your preferences, though I don't think the choices are labeled so you have to pay attention to get with who you want and avoid who you don't. There should be a walkthrough, though it might be confusing due to all the different variables in the story.

Edit: There is an up to date walkthrough and it's 69 (nice) pages long.

Reactions: Bloodguard

layer1avn

Aug 24, 2021
hmmm. How about Gay, Trap, Humiliation, and Bukkake?
All avoidable through common sense. If I remember right, you can avoid almost all sex entirely except one or two lesbian scenes, though I haven't played content in the latest update.

You can avoid being transformed into a woman by choosing to be female at the start of the game. I never started out as a guy so I don't know how that affects events in the game.

Sep 15, 2017
All avoidable through common sense. If I remember right, you can avoid almost all sex entirely except one or two lesbian scenes, though I haven't played content in the latest update.

You can avoid being transformed into a woman by choosing to be female at the start of the game. I never started out as a guy so I don't know how that affects events in the game.
Ah, the old "they can't transform me into a woman if I start the game as a woman!" tactic. :WeSmart:

Though, technically you're still getting transformed into a different woman, it's just your MC's sex doesn't change like it does when starting as a guy.

• Haha
Reactions: Lillen B.

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
Ah, the old "they can't transform me into a woman if I start the game as a woman!" tactic. :WeSmart:

Though, technically you're still getting transformed into a different woman, it's just your MC's sex doesn't change like it does when starting as a guy.
I was thinking if you were a woman in the game there was a point early where you could opt for different or futa genitals. But I may be wrong.

Is that what you're talking about ? I think you could opt into it or out of it at some point early in the game.

layer1avn

Aug 24, 2021

If you're going to get technical, it's more of a mind transfer than transformation since you're inhabiting a clone. On the other hand, I don't really care too strongly about it either way. :ROFLMAO:

I was thinking if you were a woman in the game there was a point early where you could opt for different or futa genitals. But I may be wrong.

Is that what you're talking about ? I think you could opt into it or out of it at some point early in the game.
You're right. You can choose female, sissy (boy? futa? Haven't tried it yet) or futa.

4.30 star(s) 124 Votes