BeccaBoo

Apr 21, 2018
Hi guys, latest news from Davie is below (copied from Patreon update)

This month really got away from me. I kind of just buried myself in writing and rendering without any particular focus. That has unfortunately left the game in a state of nearly-done scenes and dead-ends for some minor branches. This last week I tried to tie everything up but I need more time.
Harmony's scenes at the camp have wrapped up and Roar(+/-Lel) scenes are nearly there as well. The new scene with "manager" Lel sending Sparkle to the dungeon if she fails to smuggle the fish is almost complete -- all that needs doing there is rejoining the group after an optional "battle" with some tentacles. The ride to Humblehooch is done but there's a lot going on there (including some major stuff if Lel owns Sparkle). I still have to go back to Roopah re-entering the group if she was locked up on the boat and do some reconciliation if Roopah was killed since both those paths got sidelined. So there's still work to get done before I'll be at the point of posting a new release.

drenai1

Feb 22, 2021
Hi guys, latest news from Davie is below (copied from Patreon update)

This month really got away from me. I kind of just buried myself in writing and rendering without any particular focus. That has unfortunately left the game in a state of nearly-done scenes and dead-ends for some minor branches. This last week I tried to tie everything up but I need more time.
Thanks for the Update!

I'm reasonably sure that most of us can be patient as you work towards releasing the next update, especially as it sounds like there'll be a fair bit of new content when you're ready.

I've really been enjoying the game and look forward to seeing what you have in store for the next leg of the journey.

Reactions: BeccaBoo

Jake323

Mar 31, 2022
Getting a Renpy error when I start Act 2 as the Backup body and a Slim fairy form; any known fix? Was able to play without making any changes to the settings before without a problem but I absolutely love the Backup body style!

daviezwei

Oct 21, 2017
I'm reasonably sure that most of us can be patient as you work towards releasing the next update, especially as it sounds like there'll be a fair bit of new content when you're ready.

I've really been enjoying the game and look forward to seeing what you have in store for the next leg of the journey.
I appreciate that! Thank you.

Elden Ring drops and another dev has time slip away from them? :sneaky:
It looks really good but I'm too much of a pansy for that game. I did try Lost Ark (you know, for the grils) but it was too grindy. Anyway I really only use games to get inspiration for Healslut (gotta keep my references and memes on point ya know).

Getting a Renpy error when I start Act 2 as the Backup body and a Slim fairy form; any known fix? Was able to play without making any changes to the settings before without a problem but I absolutely love the Backup body style!
You shouldn't use the backup/milked bodies until they become available in the story because there are emotion/stance renders for the classic body that aren't there for the others. I've already got it fixed in the next update so that you can't make those selections prior to the events in the game that allow them. But I plan to (one day) get all the extra character renders done so that you can pick those at the very start if you want.

You can make any choice of the Fairy Form though. Shouldn't be errors there.

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
is futa permanent or can it be shut off so the cute orc girl is pure female
Your party members mostly are how they are (I think the one exception is Harmony, who you can express a preference to since she has control over that matter).

Oct 1, 2021
So is the male protagonist tag with you being turned into a femboy or something? Don't really like playing games that have you on the receiving end

Bleh21

Dec 4, 2018
The futa and Female protags looks great. But is it just me or does the femboy transformation look a bit too manly? The other femboy looks great but the male protags shoulder is a bit too wide and facial features look a bit too manly imo. Looks like a standard gay dude in drag then a femboy.

BeccaBoo

Apr 21, 2018
Here is a little snippet from Davie posted on Discord yesterday........................

Getting close to having a test version of the new release out! I'll post it in the testy-tester-testing channel when I clear it of all the big bugs. Probably still be a couple days though. I'm going to hold off on including the Roar/Roar+Lel camp night because it's just kind of lame right now. I need to rework most if not all of it.

Hopefully not long to wait now!

4.30 star(s) 123 Votes