Oct 1, 2021
So is the male protagonist tag with you being turned into a femboy or something? Don't really like playing games that have you on the receiving end

Bleh21

Dec 4, 2018
The futa and Female protags looks great. But is it just me or does the femboy transformation look a bit too manly? The other femboy looks great but the male protags shoulder is a bit too wide and facial features look a bit too manly imo. Looks like a standard gay dude in drag then a femboy.

BeccaBoo

Apr 21, 2018
Here is a little snippet from Davie posted on Discord yesterday........................

Getting close to having a test version of the new release out! I'll post it in the testy-tester-testing channel when I clear it of all the big bugs. Probably still be a couple days though. I'm going to hold off on including the Roar/Roar+Lel camp night because it's just kind of lame right now. I need to rework most if not all of it.

Hopefully not long to wait now!

gnohomo

May 17, 2017
Hello, I just started this game today and encountered error from the beginning of the game.

While running game code:
Exception: DynamicImage u'/images/hs/[outfit]/[type]-[variation]-irked.png': could not find image. (u'/images/hs/tunic/futa-milkslut-irked.png')

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/acts/act1.rpyc", line 459, in script
�p����K͕�O�U>쫃���x�b��b,u���]�p��b�g]����\��!���oD�8�M
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1192, in execute
show_imspec(self.imspec, atl=getattr(self, "atl", None))
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1162, in show_imspec
atl=atl)
File "renpy/exports.py", line 770, in show
sls.add(layer, img, key, zorder, behind, at_list=at_list, name=name, atl=atl, default_transform=default_transform, transient=transient)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 1127, in add
thing.set_transform_event("show")
File "renpy/display/transform.py", line 527, in set_transform_event
self.child.set_transform_event(event)
File "renpy/display/image.py", line 489, in set_transform_event
return self.target.set_transform_event(event)
File "renpy/display/image.py", line 719, in set_transform_event
self.find_target()
File "renpy/display/image.py", line 652, in find_target
raise Exception(error)
Exception: DynamicImage u'/images/hs/[outfit]/[type]-[variation]-irked.png': could not find image. (u'/images/hs/tunic/futa-milkslut-irked.png')

How do I fix this?

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
Hello, I just started this game today and encountered error from the beginning of the game.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/acts/act1.rpyc", line 459, in script
�p����K͕�O�U>쫃���x�b��b,u���]�p��b�g]����\��!���oD�8�M
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1192, in execute
show_imspec(self.imspec, atl=getattr(self, "atl", None))
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1162, in show_imspec
atl=atl)
File "renpy/exports.py", line 770, in show
sls.add(layer, img, key, zorder, behind, at_list=at_list, name=name, atl=atl, default_transform=default_transform, transient=transient)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 1127, in add
thing.set_transform_event("show")
File "renpy/display/transform.py", line 527, in set_transform_event
self.child.set_transform_event(event)
File "renpy/display/image.py", line 489, in set_transform_event
return self.target.set_transform_event(event)
File "renpy/display/image.py", line 719, in set_transform_event
self.find_target()
File "renpy/display/image.py", line 652, in find_target
raise Exception(error)

How do I fix this?

looks like you may have taken one of the optional characterooks and there was not and image for the "futa-milkslut-irked.png"

I might be wrong. but it looks like that might be it.

Reactions: gnohomo

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018

(snip)

How do I fix this?
You have discovered a bug. There is no futa-milkslut-irked.png in the images file, but there is in the script.

The easiest way to fix this is to just rename an existing image to the missing image name. Open the \RenPy\hs_by_dz-0.69d-pc\game\images\hs\tunic folder, make a copy of futa-milkslut-talk.png, and rename that copy futa-milkslut-irked.png. See if that solves the problem.

Reactions: gnohomo

voerman

Apr 8, 2020
Davie said on the previous page that certain body options should not be chosen in the options until you reach the point in the story they unlock, as they will not have required emotional stances etc for earlier parts of the game.
Next built will not allow those choices.

4.30 star(s) 124 Votes