taglag

Aug 6, 2019
have a nice leak, version 0.84. ^^
Healslut-0.84
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​
I appreciate this, unfortunately I guess I waited to long, not any seeders right now :(

ciderapple

May 29, 2017
I tried picking up the torrent, but the hash didn't work, and i didn't feel like signing up for yet another random platform. so i'll wait till someone re-posts it here.

looseylucy

Apr 22, 2019
I tried picking up the torrent, but the hash didn't work, and i didn't feel like signing up for yet another random platform. so i'll wait till someone re-posts it here.
It's a very common platform and doesn't require email or phone # authentication

ciderapple

May 29, 2017
It's a very common platform and doesn't require email or phone # authentication
Hmm.. well that's good. The bad part is they don't offer seem to offer much of anything beyond what is offered here though... They should expand into games that are banned here imo. Like Westy's content. What's the point of torrents if not to supply what people can't find elsewhere? And they have a list of games they don't offer at all if the creators ask them not to? Again, what's the point of a pirate torrent site if it isn't going to pirate?

Razorheadult

Jul 8, 2022
have a nice leak, version 0.84. ^^
Healslut-0.84
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​
thank you for sharing and hosting

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Daxter250

Razorheadult

Jul 8, 2022
Reaction to the story: Damn, that's... damn... Lel... don't wanna spoil so I stop here but... damn...
Reaction to the kinky stuff: Bimbooooo pliiiiz

Hentai_Kishi

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2018
You know, at first I thought this game had some pretty schizo dialogue. After playing it for some time I have to say, I STILL think it has some pretty schizo dialogue but in the best way possible. The game is actually interesting and I look forward to seeing what is going to happen next, the story really hooks you if you like the VRMMO line.

Reactions: whomaad and taglag

Levian

Mar 9, 2018
You know, at first I thought this game had some pretty schizo dialogue. After playing it for some time I have to say, I STILL think it has some pretty schizo dialogue but in the best way possible. The game is actually interesting and I look forward to seeing what is going to happen next, the story really hooks you if you like the VRMMO line.
The best part about this game that there are literally tons of different routes and dialogues to discover. There's so much complexity that I'm having hard time understanding how the Dev manages all of it.

4.30 star(s) 124 Votes