Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks for the reply, but that's the opposite what I asked about tbh :) I will rephrase my question, maybe I wasn't clear enough.

Edit: I think I found a bug. I just used the tool allowing me to jump to any given chapter after being asked about my choices and (1) even though I didn't ask about Leigh he is now in the party (same choice in a game results in him not being in the party) and (2) there's no choice to smuggle the fish through security.

Edit 2: I found out what to do, though the road to Lel's "fair ownership" is somewhat disappointing tbh.

Last edited:

FrostRabbit7

Aug 20, 2022
Thanks for the reply, but that's the opposite what I asked about tbh :) I will rephrase my question, maybe I wasn't clear enough.

Edit: I think I found a bug. I just used the tool allowing me to jump to any given chapter after being asked about my choices and (1) even though I didn't ask about Leigh he is now in the party (same choice in a game results in him not being in the party) and (2) there's no choice to smuggle the fish through security.

Edit 2: I found out what to do, though the road to Lel's "fair ownership" is somewhat disappointing tbh.
It does answer your question.
Every step gets you a point. You just complete the number of steps you want to get the number of points you need in the level of relationship you are after.

Reactions: Mister_M

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
It does answer your question.
Every step gets you a point. You just complete the number of steps you want to get the number of points you need in the level of relationship you are after.
Yeah, it turns out that the main flag is not saving Lel from the dungeon (in addition to having 4 pts or less).

Thanks all for the help.

FrostRabbit7

Aug 20, 2022
Yeah, it turns out that the main flag is not saving Lel from the dungeon (in addition to having 4 pts or less).

Thanks all for the help.
Diolgue is amusing with Roopah route as she states you cost her alot but she will be more than willing to sell Roopah back her favorite "toy". This implies possible Roopah ownership in future updates. Problem is, Roopah states she is broke in bimbo scenes if you aren't owned. (She apparently likes to spend all her money on bombs, booze, and hookers.)

Reactions: Mister_M

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
Diolgue is amusing with Roopah route as she states you cost her alot but she will be more than willing to sell Roopah back her favorite "toy". This implies possible Roopah ownership in future updates. Problem is, Roopah states she is broke in bimbo scenes if you aren't owned. (She apparently likes to spend all her money on bombs, booze, and hookers.)
Yeah, I have this choice saved too; I have 14 saves atm :D, really love various dialogue changes based on Sparkle's actions and looks. Though I never went bimbo, I just feel it'll be more interesting to have more choices or having choices taken away on slave routes, but with Sparkle's full understanding what's happening.

Blaisdale

Oct 8, 2018

She might be lying about being broke.

Blaisdale

Oct 8, 2018
I doubt it. She may conceal her unrequited and frustrated feelings for Sparkle with the subtlety of a sledgehammer, but she is actually unapologetically honest.

I agree she is.
Doesn't mean she may be open about how much money she may have.
I'm not saying she is lying, just its a possibility.

lnomsim

Sep 12, 2021
Wow, this game is way better than I would have expected, I really like the weird chemistry going on in the party, and the door to my inner closet is strangely getting opened, Leigh and Kayden are hot.

Even though I tried the game first for the female protagonist and lesbian content.

Reactions: FrostRabbit7

lnomsim

Sep 12, 2021
Is there a domination (for the MC) route?

I made the "mistake" of answering the call of booty for Lel, which I regret profoundly, but I'm too far in the game to pedal back now. I really appreciate that we can fight the complete submission, but all in all, Sparkle IS submissive even when she tries to fight back.

Can other choices, earlier or further in the game change the situation?

FrostRabbit7

Aug 20, 2022
Is there a domination (for the MC) route?

I made the "mistake" of answering the call of booty for Lel, which I regret profoundly, but I'm too far in the game to pedal back now. I really appreciate that we can fight the complete submission, but all in all, Sparkle IS submissive even when she tries to fight back.

Can other choices, earlier or further in the game change the situation?
I responded with this before but this makes Lel completely open to being the bigger submissive. I would recommend Panki route for full bottom Lel.

lnomsim

Sep 12, 2021
I responded with this before but this makes Lel completely open to being the bigger submissive. I would recommend Panki route for full bottom Lel.

Yeah, I saw your answer, but it doesn't answer my question.
I am in Panki route, and I don't really care about Lel level of submission, more about the MC level of submission (as in, preferably stop being a throwbag and let other people treat her like shit)

4.30 star(s) 124 Votes