BeccaBoo

Apr 21, 2018
Is there an issue tracker (e.g. Github) to post bug reports in the future? Or should I report here?
It seems f95zone's ticket system is not meant for individual games.
If you post them here I will forward them to Davie if I can, otherwise you could join his Discord channel and post there. Here is a link

Reactions: Liara

Limita

Oct 5, 2019
nice I only had to delete my save and restart once before correctly guessing who the other gamer is

BeccaBoo

Apr 21, 2018
Hi all, latest update is set out below:-

Short Summary:
The next update will be the "bad" end of the Pink Ending (replete with weiners). It will be released as soon as it's ready, which should be next week (although I can make no promises).
---
Long Version:
After some thought and discussion, I've decided to release the "Bad" End for the Pink Ending as soon as it's done. This release will avoid any spoilers by skipping all the intermittent scenes and the entire conversation with HeartSpark. After Sparkle meets her AI counterpart, there will be an abrupt segue to this bad end.
My expectation is that it will be rare for someone to see this particular bad end through normal gameplay because it requires Sparkle to make some obviously "evil" choices, so releasing it in a standalone update will be a way for everyone to experience the ending without having to do an entire "evil" playthrough.
It's a "bad end" of course, so it's definitely not intended to be satisfying or fun for Sparkle. That said, the game is supposed to be fun for the player and the Pink Ending is the least serious of all the endings, so I've maintained a good bit of lightheartedness and humor.
However, one big warning is that, regardless of Sparkle's body type and variation and past sexual preferences, there will be weiners in the bad end. If you're a strictly-gooch or weinerphobic Sparkle, this isn't going to be an update for you. I do have peckerless scenes for this bad end on the short list (which unfortunately is getting pretty long), so there will be a non-dong update to this bad end in the nearish future.
---
Render Queue:
  • 8/8 renders for scene backgrounds
  • 0/2 character sprites (missing from a mid-game scene)
  • 32/34 new character sprites
  • 16/16 HeartSpark (Sparkle AI) renders
  • 42/75 renders for a quickie sexytimes
  • 23/27 renders for an endgame sexytimes (1) (Added 6 Scenes here)
  • 9/81 renders for an endgame sexytimes (2)
  • 3/54 renders for an endgame sexytimes (3)
  • 0/54 renders for an endgame sexytimes (4)
  • 0/45 renders for an endgame sexytimes (5)
  • 0/27 renders for an endgame sexytimes (6)
  • 0/27 renders for an endgame sexytimes (7)
  • 16/~90 renders for endgame final scenes
---
Please feel free to post any questions or comments or snide remarks. Praise is always motivating, of course, but constructive criticism is very important to me in creating this game because I want it to be an enjoyable and entertaining experience for all of you.
Thank you for your support! I appreciate you.

BeccaBoo

Apr 21, 2018
Hi all, latest update is set out below:-

Short Summary:
The next update will be the "bad" end of the Pink Ending (replete with weiners). It will be released as soon as it's ready, which should be next week (although I can make no promises).
---
Long Version:
After some thought and discussion, I've decided to release the "Bad" End for the Pink Ending as soon as it's done. This release will avoid any spoilers by skipping all the intermittent scenes and the entire conversation with HeartSpark. After Sparkle meets her AI counterpart, there will be an abrupt segue to this bad end.
My expectation is that it will be rare for someone to see this particular bad end through normal gameplay because it requires Sparkle to make some obviously "evil" choices, so releasing it in a standalone update will be a way for everyone to experience the ending without having to do an entire "evil" playthrough.
It's a "bad end" of course, so it's definitely not intended to be satisfying or fun for Sparkle. That said, the game is supposed to be fun for the player and the Pink Ending is the least serious of all the endings, so I've maintained a good bit of lightheartedness and humor.
However, one big warning is that, regardless of Sparkle's body type and variation and past sexual preferences, there will be weiners in the bad end. If you're a strictly-gooch or weinerphobic Sparkle, this isn't going to be an update for you. I do have peckerless scenes for this bad end on the short list (which unfortunately is getting pretty long), so there will be a non-dong update to this bad end in the nearish future.
---
Render Queue:
  • 8/8 renders for scene backgrounds
  • 0/2 character sprites (missing from a mid-game scene)
  • 32/34 new character sprites
  • 16/16 HeartSpark (Sparkle AI) renders
  • 42/75 renders for a quickie sexytimes
  • 23/27 renders for an endgame sexytimes (1) (Added 6 Scenes here)
  • 9/81 renders for an endgame sexytimes (2)
  • 3/54 renders for an endgame sexytimes (3)
  • 0/54 renders for an endgame sexytimes (4)
  • 0/45 renders for an endgame sexytimes (5)
  • 0/27 renders for an endgame sexytimes (6)
  • 0/27 renders for an endgame sexytimes (7)
  • 16/~90 renders for endgame final scenes
---
Please feel free to post any questions or comments or snide remarks. Praise is always motivating, of course, but constructive criticism is very important to me in creating this game because I want it to be an enjoyable and entertaining experience for all of you.
Thank you for your support! I appreciate you.
Expanding on the above:-

News
The PEBE (Pink Ending Bad Ending) is coming together nicely. I'm updating a few things as I bug-test and then I need to pull out all the unfinished (spoilery) stuff. There's also still a bit of smut to write in my flowery way (the usual "Interested for my tongue, you know her lips unsnap!" and "Her clit glistened, moist-moist, and increased to hold length." et cetera) and a few images to edit (i.e. jizzpaint) but it's looking good for release on Friday.

Thank you for your support. I appreciate you!

BeccaBoo

Apr 21, 2018
Hi all, Healslut v.09d has now been released. Below is a copy of the changelog, I will post the game in 2 weeks as usual.

**Healslut v0.96d Release**

**CHANGELOG:**
- Added the Pink Ending Bad Ending (PEBE) which will continue from the meeting with HeartSpark (SparkAI)
- Added automatic "save on quit" and "resume" for the quit save on the main menu to the game (applies to new games only but I'm working on getting it functional for existing saves)

**BUGFIXES:**
- Dark circle around Lel's face when she was gagged
- In skipping, couldn't suggest to castrate Brother Other if Sparkle was a bimbo
- Bad variable reference prevented Roopah from speaking after Sparkle's speech
- Sparkle being owned by Leigh would be overridden by nudist registration

**NOTES:**
- The PEBE is currently hard-coded as the route following the introduction to HeartSpark
- The three "bad end" sexytimes (girl/twink/futa) will be expanded a bit more (futa route especially) in the future
- The game credits run for a few minutes so I included a "Skip Credits" option in the upper-right
- (If you don't skip the game credits there are some promo images I've included at the end)
- Images shown in the game credits are currently random but I will be updating them to tailor them to your specific playthrough
- As always, the end isn't the end until it's the end

4.30 star(s) 124 Votes