tontoman

May 4, 2017
This really exceeded my expectations. I was certain it would be trashy and, to be honest, annoying given the whole transformation thing, and I was a little put off by it at the start of the game, but the story is well written so before I know it I had forgotten I was a dude in the real world to begin with, it felt as if the game only really began when playing as Sparkle. And while I haven't tirelessly tried all possible paths, it does seem to offer the player choices instead of just forcing them your way(even if you could argue that isn't the case with Harmony and the MC itself, but it's understandable that some things need to be done to progress the story)
That's kind of the weird things with games written this way, as you've forgotten you started as a guy. When the transformation was so quick and total (no problem with doing guys although no indication he's bi at the start), what's really the point? Could have just as easily started as a women and you'd hardly see a difference.

If there's some story, or a slower transformation to a woman, then I can see the point. And/or if it's a body transformation but the mind stays as is (male) meaning he isn't instantly into dicks, then again I can see the point as he's dealing with his new body and lesbian sex (from a body point of view) in the game.

While I'm loving the game, can see the point of it being kind of pointless. Could have just as easily started with a woman. Makes me wonder at times if it's to bring in the anti fem protag crowd that won't even try it if they see the fem protag tag.

Half hour in, and I'm going to go ahead and assume that there really isn't a male protag, just a guy playing as a girl, and the guy is effectively just a girl the whole time? I've been dodging the gay shit, and it doesn't seem to be getting any closer to non-gay content.

Ah, nevermind, can't even remain as a guy player. Perfect.
Fuck I hate this genre.
You can definitely be a guy, although a girly one. But to be honest, you weren't that manly to start with so no big change. And as that guy, or the muscle guy with big junk... but tits, you definitely get some M/F sex action.

Reactions: Dingo139

OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017
Healslut [v0.4e] [Davie Zwei] (232 MB)
73 MB rar unofficial pc compressed (slightlyreduced image/video/audio quality):
- - -

Performed using:
UnRen v0.8 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone)

Reactions: Liara

Orannis

Nov 8, 2019
Healslut [v0.4e] [Davie Zwei] (232 MB)
73 MB rar unofficial pc compressed (slightlyreduced image/video/audio quality):
- WORKUPLOAD - -

Performed using:
UnRen v0.8 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone)
I can understand why some people would want this but it saddens me when I see these for people with computers better than toasters.

• Haha
Reactions: OEJ

Liara

Jun 28, 2017
[...] Could have just as easily started with a woman. [...]
You can. And it's equally pointless-now. Though I'd love to see the friction of post-transformation play out in the outside world. Also the loose ends with the food purveyors are lingering in my mind with so much potenshialll (*drool*).

I'm hoping we ever get to see the character-select / status status screen again. The class trainer choices did influence the story. And I have a fetish for statistics.

Reactions: Dingo139

tontoman

May 4, 2017
I can understand why some people would want this but it saddens me when I see these for people with computers better than toasters.
More like bandwidth. Folks are still limited in many places (probably most? in land area) on how much they can download. And/or the speed of the connection that makes a GB download painfully slow or impossible if there are interruptions during that long DL.

You can. ..
Oh yeah I'd forgotten they added that later. Hadn't tried it again as made no difference as far as I could tell.

hrhr

May 13, 2019
That's kind of the weird things with games written this way, as you've forgotten you started as a guy. When the transformation was so quick and total (no problem with doing guys although no indication he's bi at the start), what's really the point? Could have just as easily started as a women and you'd hardly see a difference.
I think one of the directions it'll probably develop in is your choice on whether to play as a guy or girl will affect your interactions with people in the real world, like Jane.

airapsI

Feb 7, 2018
Is this a bug or a feature... I'm on my first playthrough so i'm not sure.

Im on the ship to flee from the Junior Developer and the party got split up in 2 groups, suddenly a scene plops up where roopha and sparkles are in a lifeboat, and they get to it. No harm as far as i can tell but, i never interacted with roopha in the slightest way that would suggest such an event.

Thoughts?

onomado

Sep 12, 2017
Is this a bug or a feature... I'm on my first playthrough so i'm not sure.

Im on the ship to flee from the Junior Developer and the party got split up in 2 groups, suddenly a scene plops up where roopha and sparkles are in a lifeboat, and they get to it. No harm as far as i can tell but, i never interacted with roopha in the slightest way that would suggest such an event.

Thoughts?
Did you start a new save?

Seems like the structure of the game has been changed so there are event bugs if you don't start a new game

pulicabobu

Jul 16, 2017
Liking the game so far the characters are all fairly interesting (although some are more flawed than others...) unfortunately i'm probably gonna have to break from the game for awhile due to one particular event.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Sucks because i was really enjoying the game up to this point. A walkthrough maybe advised in the future if similar events are implemented.
The 'sticky' question that Gab asks can be reset by starting a new game (which clears the flag) and then reloading your save before the question is asked.

vegeta0585

Apr 19, 2020
I think V0.4f has been put up on patreon. What's new in it?
Almost nothing, tbh. There's a fishing mini game, some dialogue fixes I noticed, you can not be a fat fairy, but Lel will still call you a fat fairy. The murder mystery storyline continues, but only for like, 5 minutes.

Reactions: yumyymm

Enviouss

Apr 7, 2018
Can you please share the update?
You can support the creator with a few bucks and get the update right away or just wait for a few weeks until it becomes public.

I found this game a few months ago and i can say its pretty good in its current (unfinished) state - and have the potential to become a lot better.

Its not perfect by any means, but its constantly improved and updated every month.

The Good things
- Great characters
- Interesting story and dialogs
- Loot puppies
- You can choose your party to some extend ( except a few core members )
- Great renders and scenes
- alot of kinks are covered ( or at least hinted in the game ) - from standard to some pretty hardcore ones ( like, domination, humiliation, BDSM and a lot more ) with some great sub/dom content already in the game
- pretty ambitious development goals with a lot of different paths, relationships and 3 body types to chose from,
- active developer that works full time on the game, reads the forums and that actually listens to suggestions ( this was one of the things that actually convinced me to support the game )
- Loot puppies : )

Cons
- all the problems that arise from those ambitious development goals with a lot of different paths,relationships and 3 body types to chose from - so if you follow only one path / character the updates will feel a little light on content ( and probably becase the game became so complex - we dont see anymore scenes in the real world, at least for now )
- active developer that reads the forums and that actually listens to suggestions/requests ( people sometimes ask for things that are pretty hard to do )
- transformation aspect of the game can be improved - i mean you start as pretty normal ( socially awkward ) guy/girl but you accept your new body / role in the party too quickly - almost without doubts or any internal....fight. I thing this can be fixed with just a few added sentences here and there - that explain better and flesh out that part of the game.

All and all - its a project worth keeping an eye on.

zenetx

Apr 30, 2019
That's too bad... I like being reluctant in the 'free use' roles....
The problem arises when the character acts reluctant even though the most lewd options are chosen constantly and often, it makes no sense. She has to make up her minds at some point.

4.30 star(s) 124 Votes