Potoum

Apr 28, 2018
I started a new game, because when i continue from my old save i got an error while on the boat...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
/EDIT: ---- IOError: Couldn't find file 'ooyum/companion.png'. I check the path tree on my disk it says--- images/ooyum/ooyum companion.png. Seems pretty obvious(but I've no clue how to change/edit it myself).
oh wait! I'll just create a copy of 'ooyum companion.png' and rename to 'companion.png'... IT WORK :)
Trouble is if there's more error in the script calling for 'ooyum/companion.png' I won't be able to report it anymore.
So you might want to do a CTRL-F(search) inside your scripting(prog) for any 'ooyum/companion.png'. ;)
/EDIT/EDITagain: just notice this was answer 2 post before mine. I couldn't delete this post; but i won't.

Last edited:

HideyoshiMonkey

Mar 16, 2020
Speaking of images- I'm noticing a lot of images going through these that I haven't seen. Like the Free Use ones- I've seen the first "All Dressed Up", but not the other 3. Are they accessible in-game or just plans for the moment?

Back

Aug 3, 2017
I started a new game, because when i continue from my old save i got an error while on the boat...
(Snip) Ooyum, et cetra, et cetra...
If you go to images\ooyum\ in the game folder and rename "ooyum companion.png" to "companion.png", you will be able to continue playing.
Solid. Good looking out. Will keep it in mind if I return to that first run save. Thanks.

Did a second run, but this time I threw caution to the wind and deliberately chose poor-looking choices often, very often. Just wrapped up the scene with "Pit Fucker". Shit was hilarious! Lel and Sparkle are sword-buddies now! (Although, there's a continuity problem since on this run, the MC never chose the option or talked about getting Lel back from the dungeon misfits. Lel wasn't with the group at all and then suddenly pops up on the boat where the game appears to think that she's always been with the group. It's just odd.)

Reactions: Potoum

Potoum

Apr 28, 2018
Found another bug related to ooyum missing image
Wait a minute... Hucow next update? hummm :unsure:

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Back and Grinch008

Potoum

Apr 28, 2018
(Although, there's a continuity problem since on this run, the MC never chose the option or talked about getting Lel back from the dungeon misfits. Lel wasn't with the group at all and then suddenly pops up on the boat where the game appears to think that she's always been with the group. It's just odd.)
In my playthrough I let Lel die vs the succubus and ran away... But maybe you miss this----->

Last edited:

Forix

Apr 21, 2017
Been awhile I played Healslut, and I got to say I am happy to see where it's going.

My wishes for this game :
-Panki can become a demon and stop being a goodie-girl. She turns corrupt, like the way she is as Sparkle Slut-Trainer
-Make Sparkle irl become a slut as well.
-See more of the demon stuff and see how the Sparkle player can take a side. Hoping we can!
-Make some of the loot puppy changes permanent, or tied in to the HealSlut class.

And more updates :D of course

Reactions: Enviouss

Back

Aug 3, 2017
In my playthrough I let Lel die vs the succubus and ran away... But maybe you miss this-----> (Snip.)
No, nothing similar like that occurred whatsoever during her absence. (I'm keeping in mind how the conversation may have played out in a "non-dead Lel" scenario.) Heck, I didn't even know that Lel could "die" in game... well, in a sense (since apparently she returns regardless judging by the screenshots). In both of my runs (with only one progressing to the ship as the other errored out), the MC had a decent enough rapport with Lel, and in neither case did she just cut and run when the succubus and her hellhounds appeared. In the second playthrough, the MC did not inquire about Lel nor suggest retrieving her from her new locale; thus, it was surprising to see Lel just pop up on the ship like nothing. It's a continuity error where the game assumed that the group somehow got Lel back. I wouldn't have missed something so crucial as a returning character to the party. Thanks Potoum for looking into it though. :cool:

At Forix, whaaaat? You want Panki to go full demon? :oops: She's a paragon of righteousness! A veritable paladin of justice and goodness that's trying to overcome the stigma of her heritage! Why would you want to "corrupt" something so pure??? *Is shocked* None of other Zoners (like Abîme) would ever do something horrid like that!
...like the way she is as Sparkle Slut-Trainer
Oh? That's a thing? (I probably would have seen it on the first run had I continued it by renaming those image files as suggested a couple posts above.) *Clicks tongue* Well, I guess I'll just have to see this evidence for myself at some point in the future just to see if that moniker is warranted or not. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: Forix and Abîme

daviezwei

Oct 21, 2017
  • I don't control the tags of the game here. I didn't post the game here and I'm not able to edit the original post. Please stop blaming me for the misuse/abuse of the tags.
  • The game hasn't required a complete restart for the last five or six updates. That note should be removed by the OP.
  • Thank you all for your feedback, suggestions, concerns, and reviews. I will make a comprehensive response to your replies once I have some breathing room after finishing this next release.

Orannis

Nov 8, 2019
  • I don't control the tags of the game here. I didn't post the game here and I'm not able to edit the original post. Please stop blaming me for the misuse/abuse of the tags.
  • The game hasn't required a complete restart for the last five or six updates. That note should be removed by the OP.
  • Thank you all for your feedback, suggestions, concerns, and reviews. I will make a comprehensive response to your replies once I have some breathing room after finishing this next release.
if you could remake the tags what would you make them to?

Back

Aug 3, 2017
I don't control the tags...
I'm totally going to report you to the *mods*! :mad:
I mean, the travesty of you not having the "Game Developer" tag for yourself is something that must not continue and must be rectified! ;)
Thank you all for your feedback, suggestions, concerns, and reviews.
Nah man, thank you. It's a pretty fun game, and one that makes me laugh here and there. That, by itself, scores big marks in my book. (y) We all need some levity in these times, right? Cheers and stay safe! :D

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
I've removed the warning.
Let us know if you like to change any tags and will do. Remember that the best way to talk with moderation is to report your post.
Thanks

StLord56

Feb 6, 2020
Does anybody know where this patch of the game ends? I seem to come across an error at Act 7 which does not allow me to go further.

sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
Really disappointed with
Does she change her mind later, or should I just go ahead and start over on a different route?

4.30 star(s) 124 Votes