Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Thats why i hate the constant updates of past content. My sparkle has all the girls in her private harem, never touched a single dick and is as free as she can be in a group led by an asshole and a braindead. Most of the "upgrades" of past content is only focused on stuff i hate anyways but even good stuff would add or lead to choices that risk my current position if i try something wrong, so i would have to reload just to get back to a point i already have. Honestly, it would be better if the dev would move the game forward and make an extended version after the game is completed. I refuse to check out the stuff that would either let me replay half of the game or isnt even worth replaying the game.

Jul 23, 2018
Okay so I did do a new game and made some slight altercations, I haven't gotten as far as I was so no idea exactly how much has changed BUT, I will admit I just came across a REALLY neet feature (in my opinion) and when you first meet Gab she asks you which of your party you think is a gamer besides you and if you guessed correctly on your first playthrough she brings it up that you already guessed it and your character is like "what? no i havent" and gab brings up the collabsing realities and says yeah you already guess it was (insert spoiler). So thats neat. Small feature but still neat.

Reactions: shioxu

francisdrake

Feb 21, 2019
Started playing this game again for the first time in years, I like what you do with it mostly, but I just got to the part where Lel got you to take a potion and it turned you stupid as fuck, and she straight takes advantage of you to force you to sign a contract where you can no longer where clothes at all, after you busted your ass to give her a chance to be treated like a human being and she straight up takes away your choices. And of course she takes you outside while your still drugged on that potion and leaves you. Now apparently I'm off on some fucking slave route? nope. Fucking done. The MOMENT they did that shit, really the main character needs to be given the chance to stand up for herself because she is being taken complete advantage of by this group of "friends" and it seems the devs only plan is to make her a stupid ass bimbo which is okay if that's an option route but doesn't seem that's going to be the case. Im not making this to bash the game outright, but if someone is thinking of investing 14+ hours into this game but doesnt like having their character forced to being treated this way then hopefully Ive saved you some time. Its one thing to willingly be a slut, its another when the people who are supposed to be your friends force that route onto you and if you dont give into it then they use trickery and manipulation to force you into it.

Well the slave route only happens if you get put up for auction and convince the rest of your group not to help you. Kinda a lay in your own bed moment there. Plus Lel is pretty predatory give and inch get a mile kinda person.

Nikephouros

Aug 15, 2018
Thats why i hate the constant updates of past content. My sparkle has all the girls in her private harem, never touched a single dick and is as free as she can be in a group led by an asshole and a braindead. Most of the "upgrades" of past content is only focused on stuff i hate anyways but even good stuff would add or lead to choices that risk my current position if i try something wrong, so i would have to reload just to get back to a point i already have. Honestly, it would be better if the dev would move the game forward and make an extended version after the game is completed. I refuse to check out the stuff that would either let me replay half of the game or isnt even worth replaying the game.
yeah I'm in the same boat

yilkin

nest half full type of bird
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Healslut-0.85f
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

???????????

Jun 12, 2018
So with this update sparkle can become lei's pet slave girlfriend. I wonder what other things will lei be able to do with sparkle in the future.

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
Started playing this game again for the first time in years, I like what you do with it mostly, but I just got to the part where Lel got you to take a potion and it turned you stupid as fuck, and she straight takes advantage of you to force you to sign a contract where you can no longer where clothes at all, after you busted your ass to give her a chance to be treated like a human being and she straight up takes away your choices. And of course she takes you outside while your still drugged on that potion and leaves you. Now apparently I'm off on some fucking slave route? nope. Fucking done. The MOMENT they did that shit, really the main character needs to be given the chance to stand up for herself because she is being taken complete advantage of by this group of "friends" and it seems the devs only plan is to make her a stupid ass bimbo which is okay if that's an option route but doesn't seem that's going to be the case. Im not making this to bash the game outright, but if someone is thinking of investing 14+ hours into this game but doesnt like having their character forced to being treated this way then hopefully Ive saved you some time. Its one thing to willingly be a slut, its another when the people who are supposed to be your friends force that route onto you and if you dont give into it then they use trickery and manipulation to force you into it.
I can confidently say this did not happen in my playthrough. I told kaiden he is a shit leader, he's still an arogant douchebag but at least he knows it and is at least trying I guess. I told Rooper to stick her dick up her own ass. Leigh is a piece of shit that I wish I left to die instead of trying to help but I changed my decision because I wanna see what happens to him if he doesnt die offscreen.

So Sparkles makes her own decisions, Panki loves Sparkles to death and is super loyal. Lel is grateful for the help. She's a horny little runt and that makes her fun. Harmony wouldnt exist without, is in love with, and see's Sparkles as her whole reason to keep living and oss always willing to help Sparkles with her wisdom. These three all pretty much have Sparkles' back in my playthrough.
Also despite how thing may appear, the group is static if sparkles doesn't make a move so put some thought into the choices. It's refreshing to have things turn out so differently depending on what you pick.

RhapsodicHotShot

Oct 25, 2019
Well I also like the sparkle sandwich and ignored all the other routes but its important to realise that this game has players other than us, that like other content. It would be selfish to demand the dev, finish free game and exclusively cater to one group of players.

Reactions: Gwydion

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Well I also like the sparkle sandwich and ignored all the other routes but its important to realise that this game has players other than us, that like other content. It would be selfish to demand the dev, finish free game and exclusively cater to one group of players.
I never said that, there are already routes for everything, be it hetero, lesbian or futafreak, be it brainless slave or human, the only thing that would be missing so far would be a dominating sparkle, not a route i would take since i prefer equals but thats the only really missing thing. Instead the slavery, cumdump, bimbo routes grow more and more and get new subroutes while the whole story progress is on halt. Ignore the whole preferences for a second, the more routes and choices get added to the past content the slower the game will move forward since all of that stuff needs to be continued as well. I would even be against past content i like because its bound to slow down the whole game development...and i really want to play the game instead of waiting years to get 10 minutes of new story content.

Jul 23, 2018
So Im back to where I was earlier, and it seems im still getting my clothes sold off. I went through a bit of the walkthrough and Im seeing THAT has something to do with agreeableness which i dont think was ever properly explained. Can anyone explain that? Otherwise Ive made several different choices that made the playthrough mostly better, unfortunately I think I fucked up by telling kaiden I knew he cared and was trying but was failing as a leader. Im thinking I should have just told him he was nothing more then a bully.

RhapsodicHotShot

Oct 25, 2019
So Im back to where I was earlier, and it seems im still getting my clothes sold off. I went through a bit of the walkthrough and Im seeing THAT has something to do with agreeableness which i dont think was ever properly explained. Can anyone explain that? Otherwise Ive made several different choices that made the playthrough mostly better, unfortunately I think I fucked up by telling kaiden I knew he cared and was trying but was failing as a leader. Im thinking I should have just told him he was nothing more then a bully.
There is a walkthrough that you can use.

Jul 23, 2018
There is a walkthrough that you can use.
No shit, I never would have guessed. Considering I did state that I went through a bit of it and saw it mentioned agreeableness which was never explained in the game or the walkthrough from what I saw which is why I was asking in the quote you quoted if anyone could explain what that was exactly. But hey, thanks, Ill go and fuck off to the walkthrough I was already using to search for the info that I wasn't seeing properly explained in said walkthrough.

Disregard, I found it, there is one like thats tiny in the walkthrough that explains it. Could have been explained in game "some choices will give you agreeable points which is make you more submissive, liking the shirt irl though adding that kinda sucks. :/

Last edited:

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Erm, it gets explained at the first thing you can get those points:

The SWAG shirt
“It’s not that bad...”

• +1 AGREEABLE point. These points determine how willing Sparkle is to go along with suggestions and demands. Being agreeable will also lead to more submissive behavior.
“It’s totally ridiculous!”

• Nothing.

Jul 23, 2018
Erm, it gets explained at the first thing you can get those points:

The SWAG shirt
“It’s not that bad...”

• +1 AGREEABLE point. These points determine how willing Sparkle is to go along with suggestions and demands. Being agreeable will also lead to more submissive behavior.
“It’s totally ridiculous!”

• Nothing.
Yes I found it. I didnt wanna rely on the walkthrough too much and so when I did go through it I skimed a lot of it, Ive always been terrible at that. I went threw and restarted with the new update with that in mind, made a few different choices, mostly involving Kaiden, and she puts her foot down and defends herself more now. Btw the new rose nymph transformation is cool. I also found that you can turn her into a pink slime early on, I like the body shape and how she didnt go completely dumb. Now I agreed to try the bimbo potion but didnt have Lel take me to become a registered nudest due to standing up for myself with Kaiden and its cool seeing Roompa being cool with you and basically makin sure no one takes advantage of the situation. I would like a permanant transformation where she can shape her body more but also retains her mind set. And I'll definitely be ALOT more careful with the choices. I know Ive come across kinda bitchy here but I do like what you do with the game and I do want to try other route later, but my first playthroughs I dont generally like relying on outside sources like a walkthrough to plan how I play. But now that Im figuring it out it does make it very interesting. You kinda HAVE to have a tone of different saves if your stingy on what your trying to do. Again I apologize for being such an ass.

• Angry
Reactions: looseylucy

tardford

Feb 26, 2019
No shit, I never would have guessed. Considering I did state that I went through a bit of it and saw it mentioned agreeableness which was never explained in the game or the walkthrough from what I saw which is why I was asking in the quote you quoted if anyone could explain what that was exactly. But hey, thanks, Ill go and fuck off to the walkthrough I was already using to search for the info that I wasn't seeing properly explained in said walkthrough.

Disregard, I found it, there is one like thats tiny in the walkthrough that explains it. Could have been explained in game "some choices will give you agreeable points which is make you more submissive, liking the shirt irl though adding that kinda sucks. :/
no one read thru ur word salad. They saw u complain and suggested u use a walkthru. Maybe use indentation so ppl dont immeaditly skip thru it. Or "skim" thru it as u did with the walkthru.

Reactions: looseylucy

torgpolariski

Oct 11, 2021
HEY! here's a hint.....
don't take the potion. you have a choice, duh. if you took it and didn't save before that, it's also your choice. it is a game, don't be such a baby about it.

tardford

Feb 26, 2019
Make the cat costume thing optional for those who dislike things like that and than a pet path would be fine than I suppose. Although thats more work. Im curious as to why this path was made, were there a lot of people pining for something like it? Seems to just distract from being a group slave which is what i thought most people were looking for.

Reactions: araihs

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Familiar mode wasn't what I was expecting, but it was a pretty fun romp for what it was. Shame about her losing the 'futa' bits, but the lithe bod getting smashed by the bartender almost makes up for it.

Although it's a bit strange to make it a costume regarding the tail rather than just biting the bullet and go full/partial catgirl. Maybe that'll be the alchemical uber mode later on when the rest of the art manifests.

As others have mentioned, there's a pretty functional free use and slave path already there, so this strikes as playing it a bit too 'safe' while not really diverging a whole lot from what is already present.

The little flavor nods like the cg busts of sparkle bouncing briefly in certain states was a nice touch. You can tell where the dialogue has been tweaked in the early game, to a degree - it's actually quite good and makes Kayden consideribly more palletable. (Not enough that I wouldn't mind seeing him stuck as a boi or a girl servicing Roompah and Harmony, though.)

Roompah swapping roles or joining the player as free use also sounds fun, but really, that ship has probably sailed. Bottom line, enjoyed the update, and certainly looking forward to more content in the future.

4.30 star(s) 124 Votes