formasual

Jan 17, 2019
I don't think you can even select the correct answer to that question unless you figure it out in-game, so you gotta keep playing. I don't remember exactly what you need to do to trigger it, but you need to find out on your own basically.
Been quite a few versions back since I played, but I recall giving her the correct person's name before I figured it out ingame and the dialogue went with it. I think you can get lucky and guess correctly before you would normally find out. It even opened the dialogue with the other real player and we talked about it a little.

lamba

Jul 10, 2018
what the genuine fuck is this game?
Heal Slutting refers to the sexual fetish of being the designated submissive healer of a group. Originally it started as a shit post on 4chan but some people realized they actually liked it and the OW came out and some website published an article about it and the whole thing exploded in popularity. Today there's a subreddit devoted to it, at least a few discords that I'm aware of and a semi-regular thread on /trash/. They're horny dorks, to be brief.

Healslut is a visual novel about a shut in nerd who's testing a new age VR RPG and due to a glitch is forced into playing the 'heal slut' class on their first run. Also injects some high concept science fiction and a dash of comedy.

I will wait for a couple more updates because I feel at some point the story began to be less fleshed out compared to the beginning.
Classic bloat syndrome. When the game only really had a single story arc to follow with limited branching options it got a lot more attention and care than when it split out into ~4 meaningfully different arcs. Not even a mark against the game, but this is why pre-planning is so important in game development.

4.30 star(s) 125 Votes