VN Ren'Py Completed Heart City Stories Episode 1: Friendly Favours [v1.04] [ParkGDev]

4.40 star(s) 9 Votes

ParkG

Game Developer
May 12, 2021
Love the work done for this! I 100% agree with your approach! I think build smaller VNs with a set plot in mind and continue writing. You will only get better with time! I often think over ambition is the killer of a lot of a projects and with this approach you will be able to be proud of the work completed!

All the best!
I'm glad you agree! Yeah I'm just a hobbyist here, and in my opinion the last thing a hobbyist needs is an unmanageable and overly ambitious first project. Having finished this simple first VN really gave me a good push and confidence for my next VN, and even that one has its own hiccups!

Thanks for playing, I hope you enjoyed the story!

Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020
Thanks for the finished game dev, and I am glad to see that it is finally completed as it is one of my favorite smaller, romance single-LI games.

Good luck on your next game. Can't wait to play it.

• Red Heart
Reactions: ParkG

ParkG

Game Developer
May 12, 2021
Thanks for the finished game dev, and I am glad to see that it is finally completed as it is one of my favorite smaller, romance single-LI games.

Good luck on your next game. Can't wait to play it.
Thanks a lot for the warm support! I'm sorry it took a while for me to finish this VN, but I'm glad it's finished and has brought me more experience for the next one! Glad you enjoyed it!

ParkG

Game Developer
May 12, 2021
I recently discovered the ep2. This one looks nice too.
I hope you'll like this one as well! It's the first VN I made, and I'm always happy when it still gets discovered it from time to time!

Reactions: Mookys
4.40 star(s) 9 Votes