5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Cover.jpg

Overview:
Yusuke's luck is runs dry when he transfers to a brand new school. Thanks to his rotten luck, and a series of unfortunate events, he's left on the streets with nowhere to live.

Just when he's given up all hope, he runs into Asumi, and old friend who claims she owes him a debt she still has to pay back. Upon hearing of his struggle, she begrudgingly invites him to live in her dorm, with her two roommates. The problem? It's a strictly girls-only dorm!

And so, naturally, Yusuke has to dress as a girl on his way to and from class every day. And since here's lodging there for free, he's forced to do all of the housework, and sleep in the closet. It seems our hero just can't catch a break, and to top it off, his feelings towards his new roommates begin to shift into something significantly less platonic...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2022-10-06
Release Date: 2022-09-30
Original Title: はぁと de ルームメイト
Developer: Angel Smile
Publisher: JAST USA -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Voices: Japanese
VNDB:
Length: Medium (10+ hours)
Original Version: Heart de Roommate
Store:
Size: 730 MB
Genre:

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - - - -
Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

Others: ANDROID*

*The 'Android' port is unofficial, and was not released by the developer. Download at your own risk.

1.jpg 2.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg 8.jpg 9.jpg 10.jpg 11.jpg 12.jpg 13.jpg 14.jpg 15.jpg 16.jpg 17.jpg 18.jpg 19.jpg

fasteddie

Aug 19, 2016
HeartDeRoommateRemaster-1.0
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

LGM

Nov 22, 2018
Oh man. This must be one of the earliest eroge I've ever played...
This will for sure make for a good read again, now that I've probably forgotten everything about this game.

PoEbalu

Apr 27, 2017
is this "throw it in to AIUpscaling and call it a day" remaster with small fix for modern OS ?

Majindevil

Nov 20, 2018
is this "throw it in to AIUpscaling and call it a day" remaster with small fix for modern OS ?
it seems the grafics were just upscaled (not really good but okay) thats true but its ported to renpy so it should run on nearly all systems without the problems the original version had...
damn i remember the hassle i had with some older vn´s to just run them

the upscaling is a bonus but for people who want to play an older title not the main argument.

Vizer007

Oct 15, 2019
Wow, damn, really? I played this so many years ago, such nostalgia T-T
One of the masterpieces! Though I doubt it will gather much attention from uninitiated.

Reactions: dragoduval

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Played it ages ago, hardly remember anymore though.
Maybe a good time to reroll it since it's ported to Renpy now.
Trying to play on those ancient cancerous engines Japs like to make their games in was indeed... not very fun most times. :whistle::coffee:

Reactions: dragoduval

nos4r3

Mar 20, 2018
I remember this way back then it pretty infuriating to read in the end i can't finish it mc are spineless bastard

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote