5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

kentda39

Sep 24, 2018
I wish they'd make Dividead remaster but this one is great as well :)
That was one messed up game. It was, at least for me, my first experience with graphic violence in VNs. I'm not saying the game is bad, just commentary on how it had some very disturbing images. I've of course seen far worse since then, but it still remains as my first experience with graphic violence in VNs.

So, as a result, I'd love to see a remaster. Of course there are other games I'd love to see remasters of. Like TrueLove95. With more modern graphics, but still the same classic gameplay.

Reactions: dragoduval

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Ain't no low value doormat kinda dude getting the girls like that XD

Realism... yeah game says no. :KEK:

ShannonKun

Apr 30, 2019
I can hear this game without even playing it. That's how much I played and loved it back then...
I can just hear that "Isouro Ichigo" as clearly as back then.
Man... Good times.

BUT, I will choose to let this one stay in my memories as is.
Replaying this oldie after my standards and free time changed so much will only throw mud on the fond memories I have of it.

P.S. the secret routes were fun :)

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
So typical Japanese eroge dev team attempts to hide away the fact that it is renpy based by pretending there's no such thing as rollback or a console by fucking with the keymap and variables. They also screwed with the RPA archive headers (as usual for this crowd) so you have to force "RPA-3.0" into the version override for your unpacker. And the final chore (again as usual) is you will need to decompile the .rpyc bytecode back to .rpy sources if you want to mess with that.

That all being said, if you just want to re-enable rollback and the console, create a util folder under your game folder and drop the attached options.rpy and keymap.rpy sources into it. They will override the asshattery hiding in the rpa archives. The options.rpy re-enables the config.developer and config.console variables while keymap.rpy stubs out all of the bullshit key remaps they try to perform.

The Rogue Trader

Sep 12, 2021
That was one messed up game. It was, at least for me, my first experience with graphic violence in VNs. I'm not saying the game is bad, just commentary on how it had some very disturbing images. I've of course seen far worse since then, but it still remains as my first experience with graphic violence in VNs.

So, as a result, I'd love to see a remaster. Of course there are other games I'd love to see remasters of. Like TrueLove95. With more modern graphics, but still the same classic gameplay.
I think I've still DiviDead installed (although I don't think I ever tried to launch it on the last couple of computers I had).
And yes, all the times I came to the dog's death part, I had to cover the upper part of the screen with a sheet.
Still a masterpiece.

Reactions: kentda39

Jjjorougumo

Dec 10, 2017
oh nice! loving these remasters of the old peach princess games-- i really hope they get to private nurse at some point

i actually own a hardcopy of this particular game, i've loved it for quite a while! reminds me a lot of love hina, concept and character wise. and the art is absolutely adorable too!

Reactions: kentda39

kentda39

Sep 24, 2018
Even if the remaster isn't a huge change, some of those older games don't play well with modern systems. I'd even be up to see games like 3 Sister's Story remastered. Keep in mind that it wasn't exactly one of my favorite games either, but even so, I'd be up for it getting a remaster.

Of course I'd favor more well known games getting a remaster first, so as to make sure the companies know there's a market for it. Which would then hopefully encourage them to go for some of the more niche / less well known games.

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Heart de Roommate Remaster [v1.0] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

My ports now have alternate save file, even if you uninstall the game your files will be safe in "Storage<Documents<RenPy_Saves" folder.

- 672mb.

You can also join my discord server for more ports and support me.

If you like my ports please support me for more. Tnxx.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Thy4nd and Reine222
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote