VN Ren'Py Heart Intentions [v0.20] [Peachiy]

Peachiy

Formerly 'Avns World'
Aug 10, 2024
image_2024-08-23_020342562.png

Overview:

In Heart Intentions, you step into the shoes of Jenio, a young man who was entrusted to a family friend at the age of 5. Now, at the age of 20, he decides to reconnect with his real family, only to find himself left with more questions than answers. Your journey begins as you return to the home of Hari, the man who raised you at your father's request. As you navigate this world, you'll embark on a path of self-discovery and growth, forging relationships with those around you, where your choices will shape the outcome of your actions.​

Thread Updated: 2024-08-23
Release Date: 2024-07-10
Developer: Peachiy -
Censored: No
Version: 0.20
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win:
- - - -
Android: - - - -

161.png 173.png 76.png 139.png 120.png 113.png

Last edited:

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
In Heart Intentions, you control Jenio, who lives with his adoptive parents (his adoptive father, adoptive mother, and their daughter)
why-persian-room-cat-guardian.gif

Dev, if you chose to use step-family relationships because of Patreon, that also breaks their TOS, if you have it posted that way you better delete or change those posts.

Seeing those previews I think you should ask for advice regarding light or brightness in one of the threads on the forum (if you get the Developer badge I think you have access to developer threads too).

Good luck.

Peachiy

Formerly 'Avns World'
Aug 10, 2024
View attachment 3958365

Dev, if you chose to use step-family relationships because of Patreon, that also breaks their TOS, if you have it posted that way you better delete or change those posts.

Seeing those previews I think you should ask for advice regarding light or brightness in one of the threads on the forum (if you get the Developer badge I think you have access to developer threads too).

Good luck.
Well, when it comes to Patreon, it’s a gamble I took to start with. My SubscribeStar is still under review for whatever reason (1month now) I contacted the support but didn't get any respond, so I'm stuck with what I have for now.

As for the visuals, I'm using a very low-end machine. Just posing takes most of the GPU power, let alone previewing. But once I get a better machine, I can improve everything in the blink of an eye. considering what I'm working with I would say I did pretty good, But for now, I’ve got to enjoy the ride for what it is.

Other than that, thank you for your feedback. I'm surprised by the tight community here—you rock!

Reactions: KiGa

Peachiy

Formerly 'Avns World'
Aug 10, 2024
View attachment 3958365

Good luck.
Patreon term of service are a big factor, and my subscribestar is still under review...
So i'm kinda stuck with what i got at the moment.
And in terms of visuals well i have a very low end machine so i don't get to preview my renders... I have to render a good amount of samples in order to see what it lok
Step-mother: "Well, now that you are old enough you should know that you are adopted!"
Jenio: "...but, but that means..."

THX for sharing...
Hahha ur killing me with memes. thanks

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
In Heart Intentions, you control Jenio, who lives with his adoptive parents (his adoptive father, adoptive mother, and their daughter).
His real parents abandoned him at the age of 5, leaving him on the streets with no apparent explanation.
Since that time, he hadn't heard from them until he resolved that it was time to pay them a visit.

The visual novel begins as you come back from a visit with your biological parents and return to the home of your adoptive family.​
I wanted to clear up a few things in the overview. ;) Use it if you like it.

Thanks for the share.