VN Ren'Py Heart Intentions [v0.20] [Peachiy]

Peachiy

Formerly 'Avns World'
Aug 10, 2024
With the only problem being Subscribestar is run by idiots that don't know their arse from their elbow.

Takes some devs months to get their page up.

Add to that it just won't bring in the money Patreon does.
Well, i did put everything i had in my setup and some 3d models so any income is needed, i hope i get my subscribestar up soon.

Aug 18, 2019
The art seems very simplistic and the lighting is super overblown.

I don't see anything in the tags or description that is appealing.

Think I'll give this a pass.

holaje12

Dec 17, 2018
Subcriberstar is the move.

Good luck tho!
Suscriberstar doesn't make any money. You'd be lucky to do 1/3 of what you were doing in patreon unless your game is something really niche that people can't find anywhere else (like loli stuff) and even those would be doing a lot more on patreon.

Last edited:

DeUglyOne

I haven't ignored you yet?
Donor
Sep 1, 2017
With that hair and that choice of clothes I can see why he got abandoned.

I wish you luck, but I like to self insert (as many are) and that's just too bizarre for words.

• Haha
Reactions: xXwankerXx

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
Those women's fat asses:love: are a good enough reason for me to tolerate seeing the idiotic MC's haircut and his dumb bitch attitude, and judging by some renders there, my boi token Jamal and Baldy McUglyCreep agree with me.:whistle:(y)

i did put everything i had in my setup and some 3d models so any income is needed, i hope i get my subscribestar up soon.
Just a friendly advice... when ppl see a black guy or a fat, ugly bastard staring at a potential LI's ass drooling like a hungry-for-cake idiot, they expect the worse, so if you want to add NTR, netorase, sharing, swinging, or anything like that in the next updates, you should be upfront about it from the get-go than risk dealing with a lot of unnecessary headaches later on, and if you don't, let ppl know about it so they won't get any wrong ideas about the things they see in the story.

Also, am I the only one who thinks the quote bellow doesn't make any sense ??:WaitWhat:

you control Jenio, who lives with his adoptive parents (his adoptive father, adoptive mother, and their daughter). His real parents abandoned him at the age of 5, leaving him on the streets with no apparent explanation. Since then, he has not heard from them until he decided that it was time to visit them.
:WaitWhat:o_O The MC hasn't heard anything from his parents since they abandoned him when he was just 5 years old (!!), but he somehow knows where they lived all this time and decides out of the blue that NOW is time to visit the fuckers ??

Why would he do that, instead of focusing on himself and his shit ??:WaitWhat:Guess that's the part where the incest patch is needed for things to make sense.

Reactions: rKnight and Golzd