VN Ren'Py Heart Intentions [v0.20] [Peachiy]

Peachiy

Formerly 'Avns World'
Aug 10, 2024
Those women's fat asses:love: are a good enough reason for me to tolerate seeing the idiotic MC's haircut and his dumb bitch attitude, and judging by some renders there, my boi token Jamal and Baldy McUglyCreep agree with me.:whistle:(y)
Hi, first of all thnx for the feedback.
Just a friendly advice... when ppl see a black guy or a fat, ugly bastard staring at a potential LI's ass drooling like a hungry-for-cake idiot, they expect the worse, so if you want to add NTR, netorase, sharing, swinging, or anything like that in the next updates, you should be upfront about it from the get-go than risk dealing with a lot of unnecessary headaches later on, and if you don't, let ppl know about it so they won't get any wrong ideas about the things they see in the story.

Also, am I the only one who thinks the quote bellow doesn't make any sense ??:WaitWhat:
I'm working on a plot twist, I knew that what you talked about will happen, I knew it will be risky and it may throw people off, but hey it's a gamble I'm willing to take.
:WaitWhat:o_O The MC hasn't heard anything from his parents since they abandoned him when he was just 5 years old (!!), but he somehow knows where they lived all this time and decides out of the blue that NOW is time to visit the fuckers ??

Why would he do that, instead of focusing on himself and his shit ??:WaitWhat:Guess that's the part where the incest patch is needed for things to make sense.
Well, this is a part of the story where I will add flashbacks etc...of how they found him etc...until he grow up and decides to face his past in order to be weight free in the future, but I really thank you for taking the time to provide this detailed feedback. I'm constantly reading the comments, to get a general idea on how people think.

Reactions: xXwankerXx

Peachiy

Formerly 'Avns World'
Aug 10, 2024
I see it has so much potential and good game. Unfortunately without POV.. If put POV and Third-Person is better
First of all thnx for the feedback and the kind words.
- I mixed pov and third person as well? Do you mean making it only pov?
If you have suggestions you may consider joining my patreon as it helps alot.

Reactions: buttlover289