5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
header.jpg

Overview:
Heart of the Woods is a fantasy yuri visual novel about paranormal investigation, ancient mysteries, and a love between two girls that transcends life and death.

Maddie Raines has had enough. After years of serving as manager, editor, and general business-handler for her best friend Tara's popular paranormal vlog channel, she's finally ready to move forward with her own life. But when she agrees to take one last trip with Tara to the mysterious village of Eysenfeld, she's suddenly swept up in a dangerous supernatural crisis that will change the course of both of their lives forever. A strange young woman named Morgan has promised them undeniable proof of real paranormal phenomena, and what she has to offer eclipses anything they’d ever seen before.

However, out of all the strange occurrences the three of them bear witness to, one in particular captivates Maddie in a way she’s never been before: the ghost of a young woman. This woman is Abigail, the victim of a centuries-old injustice now bound eternally to the forest surrounding Eysenfeld. Drawn to Maddie in a way she can’t explain, Abigail reveals herself to another person for the first time in more than 200 years.

While Tara and Morgan investigate the mysteries surrounding the village itself, Maddie begins to form a bond with Abigail that grows to be more intense than any bond she’s felt before. As she learns the truth about Abigail’s death and imprisonment, she realizes that it falls to her and her friends to break the curse that has ruled over Eysenfeld for centuries. But more importantly than that, it falls to her to finally free the woman she loves.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2019-03-03
Release Date: 2019-02-15
Developer:
Censored: Nope
Version: Final
Language: English
VNDB:
Store:
Genre:

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
Win (Non Voiced): - -
Win (Voiced Version +18): - - -
Others:

Original link not mine. Credits goes to HentaiGamer.

Heart-of-the-Woods1.jpg Heart-of-the-Woods2.jpg Heart-of-the-Woods3.jpg Heart-of-the-Woods4.jpg Heart-of-the-Woods5.jpg Heart-of-the-Woods6.jpg Heart-of-the-Woods7.jpg Heart-of-the-Woods8.jpg Heart-of-the-Woods9.jpg Heart-of-the-Woods10.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Milkman Dan

Jan 19, 2018
From reading the reviews, one of the characters transitioned from male to female in the past, so that's why the tag is there.

fidgetspinner

Jun 12, 2017
You know those tiny little boxes at the top of the page with words? those are called tags, and they give a short summary of themes found in each piece of content.
In fairness, the tags aren't always correct. I've seen a couple of games discussed where the Futa tag was used and players were hard-pressed to find the Futa content.
There's that, but also there's sometime an overabundance of tag, some of which are barely in a game. Like the text-based game which have 1 futa sentence hidden on single page but still put it in the tags.

Oshitari Azumi

Who's the strongest Nobbu?!
Donor
May 23, 2017
Don't get me wrong, I love VNs, yuri and some yaoi, but I don't remember many VNs having something out of Shadow of the Colossus...still gonna check it out tho. Thanks for the upload!

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching.

Heart Of The Woods [Final] [Studio Elan] - Original Size: 1.13GB

Download Win (149MB): - - -

PoyntFury

The Man With The Need To Breed
Donor
Dec 14, 2017
Woohoo, lesbian romance game.

As one of the resident romantic lesbians i'll be having some of that.
C'mon now, everyone knows that women on the internet are a myth, therefore, a lesbian on the internet is also a myth.

M_Trav

Oct 29, 2018
In fairness, the tags aren't always correct. I've seen a couple of games discussed where the Futa tag was used and players were hard-pressed to find the Futa content.
hey can you tell me what your profile picture is from?

PoyntFury

Donor
Dec 14, 2017
I also ride a flying dog thing to work, it's called Falcor.
Do you ever get to work? Or do you just end up on what it calls an "adventure", that really turns out to be a drug-fueled bender?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Do you ever get to work? Or do you just end up on what it calls an "adventure", that really turns out to be a drug-fueled bender?
No drugs, i'm straight edge. I just talk to giant rock eating monsters and they have this baby giant rock eating monster that rides a rock bike.

I also once talked to a giant turtle.

All to save a child like empress.

Quick note ... why the hell are we talking about Neverending Story?

PoyntFury

Donor
Dec 14, 2017
No drugs, i'm straight edge. I just talk to giant rock eating monsters and they have this baby giant rock eating monster that rides a rock bike.

I also once talked to a giant turtle.

All to save a child like empress.

Quick note ... why the hell are we talking about Neverending Story?
Because lesbians. I mean, what other than lesbians could be so closely related to neverending story?

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes