5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Baka Neko

Mar 28, 2020
Moshi moshi~ Does anyone here have the link for English Voice patch for free? I really want to play this with voice or it really feels missing without it TwT (I can't buy it on steam/itch.io since I am just a student with no job to gain money TwT, not good at online purchase/money either) so it will be a great help to those who have a kind heart :>

Baka Neko

Mar 28, 2020
Or I can just wait for someone to update this for enabling Voice Patch!!!!!! VOICE PATCH ANYONE!!!!

superelmo

Respected User
Oct 8, 2017
Last edited:

jresam

Sep 8, 2020
I've downloaded the " Win (Voiced Version +18): " version of the game from a few of the links but every time I extract the file (using 7-zip) and try to run the game it just crashes. The game starts to load but only the icon appears on the start bar, it never loads anything before crashing. Has anyone run this version on windows yet?

Mi China+

Jun 20, 2019
I download this game because its contain lesbian, i found this game through filter, and i just straight to download the game without read the tag and suprisingly, the side character is a trans, i was shocked that i thought the side character is a girl .

• Angry
Reactions: youngethan

ClockworkGnome

Sep 18, 2021
Does anyone have a walkthrough ? Especially if it's changing a lot with few choices ? I've not finished the story yet so I don't know how long it'll be.
Obviously a bit late, but if you're still interested (or anyone else wants something similar in the future), there's a fairly good "walkthrough" here, that goes into more detail about the exact mechanics of how the branching works.

jclosed

Dec 3, 2019
spent solid 10 minutes pressing all the enter buttons I could vigorously and no erotic scene at all. this is just a normal VN. american, too, I didn't know that.
Ummm... First of all. It's indeed a VN. I think the point of being registered in the VNDB is a slight giveaway.
Secondly - There are some erotic scenes, but only in certain routes. Nothing explicit or lengthy, but you can't say there is nothing at all. By the way - If you had looked at the pictures on the first page, you could have noticed that.

And lastly - Why the hell are you racing through a story driven VN? Spamming the enter button is not the way it's intended to play, now is it? This story driven VN is clearly not for you (if any story driven VN for that matter). There is nothing wrong with that, but I don't see how that's a valid complaint. Oh - And by the way - Lengthy VN's are not typical American, or Western. There are loads and loads of Japanese VN's that are several 10ths of hours long and also have sparse (if any) erotic scenes, so yeah...

Reactions: youngethan

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Made a compressed Android port of Heart of the Woods.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Links:

Reactions: HHævnen
5.00 star(s) 3 Votes