5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Olivia_V

Jun 5, 2017
The score and sound design on this thing is top notch for a Renpy VN. And it all looks so polished too.

Calistilaigh

Jul 5, 2018
Good game, if you like it you should check out Highway Blossoms as well if you haven't already, it's written by one of the same guys who made this one.

BrokenRose

Jan 21, 2018
Don't think I've ever seen a game with this much deviation based on two choices. It was a great experience. Even with the lack of overt sexual content - there is some, but probably not enough to satisfy all your raging boners - it's a great game. Getting the best ending brought real satisfaction. Definitely recommended.

Reactions: BubbleBuals

Antosha

Feb 28, 2018
Really lovely VN. Thank you so much -- spent way too much time today enjoying this!

(Yeah, as a reviewer mentioned above, not all about the sex0rs, but fun and compelling anyway.)

Antosha

Feb 28, 2018
FWIW, here's Heart of the Woods ported to macOS:

Argh. Mac packages and cloud storage.

Anyway, here's actual app, zipped for convenience:

Last edited:

Zippos

Sep 11, 2018
Does anyone have a walkthrough ? Especially if it's changing a lot with few choices ? I've not finished the story yet so I don't know how long it'll be.

Antosha

Feb 28, 2018
Does anyone have a walkthrough ? Especially if it's changing a lot with few choices ? I've not finished the story yet so I don't know how long it'll be.
There are very few choices (like, 3 or 4) -- consider saving before making each and then trying each of the different options. Been a while, but I seem to remember the different choices creating pretty different outcomes.

Nazhara

Oct 8, 2019
This is such a hidden gem! Really lovely story with different endings to boot!
Loved all the characters, but Abigail + Madison are just adorable.
Highly recommend if you like a softcore lesbian story with a little bit of mystery and fantasy ;)
Though the game is more like a novel really, like you'd reading a book. (Which I understand is not everybody's cup of tea)

Last edited:
Reactions: Sw33t

jclosed

Dec 3, 2019
It's a great visual novel. I really loved it, so I bought it on GOG. I like this developer to do more stuff like this, so giving money for the VN increases the possibility that this will happen. Anyway - This VN will get a full (English) voice acting update. The estimated upgrade will be around June 2020. So - Something to look forward to.

Reactions: Antosha

Alannnnn

Apr 25, 2019
Does this game have any submission from the female protagonist or any bdsm route/ending? The only game that could barely has bdsm ending is Romance Roommate. Does anyone know any games like this?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Does this game have any submission from the female protagonist or any bdsm route/ending? The only game that could barely has bdsm ending is Romance Roommate. Does anyone know any games like this?
Nope, it's not that kind of game at all.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes