4.40 star(s) 237 Votes

dosrando

Apr 26, 2020
I've seen some calls for an "IC Patch", this script is only usable as IC.
Will NOT work with existing saves, sorry. Removed "End of Chapter 1 and End of Chapter 2" Images.
When setting relationships in orig game story it does not read properly, "in my opinion", so I made it so it does.
Added ages to Characters Kylee and Stephanie, this helps with Mia storyline (where Mia is not aware of MC been Kylee's brother). Kylee and Mia in school a couple of years ahead of MC, so as it is said in the story, Kylee and Mia did not mention there personal lives to each other. Read the README.
Great work! Thanks so much for your efforts, I appreciate what you've done here. Amelie as the mom is all kinds of amazing :love: Will this work with future updates too?

MrPerson28475

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
Great work! Thanks so much for your efforts, I appreciate what you've done here. Amelie as the mom is all kinds of amazing :love: Will this work with future updates too?
It would require me to update the script, i.e what the characters are saying to each other and how they address each other during the game, but the relationships will be the same as now, it is something I will do as the updates come out.

dosrando

Apr 26, 2020
It would require me to update the script, i.e what the characters are saying to each other and how they address each other during the game, but the relationships will be the same as now, it is something I will do as the updates come out.
Understood. Well I applaud your work sir! I, along with many others I'm sure, greatly appreciate what you're doing :D

Reactions: MrPerson28475

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
any weekly report yet?
nothing so far, probably in few days.
anyway, the dev has to finish all rendering (100 renders or so) and writing (a smaller part).
after that he need to finish coding, which usually takes him 2-3 weeks or so.
if everything goes smoothly, the update could be expected in the late July, imo.

Reactions: Kakato and LSC82

Viggy

Jan 5, 2019
ch4_603_nv.png ch4_578_nv.png ch4_576_nv.png ch4_585_nv.png
#WeeklyReport

Hi, how is everything going?
Sorry for the delay, my schedule is a mess right now.

I apologize once again because I haven't reached the 100 renders I promised to do, but this week I will have more free time, so I will finish the graphic part in this week and I even see very likely to complete a part of the code as well.

I will only need about 50 renders and a couple of animations to start coding, maybe in 3 weeks or sooner I will bring you the test version.
Thanks to all of you for supporting this dev one more month, I leave you with the approximate percentages.

Writing ≈ 90%
Code ≈ 25%
Renders ≈ 93% [650 images] + [6 animations]

-Xenorav

Draverik

Apr 21, 2017
I hope the little daughter dies. For the rest I like the "interest" of the friend in the incest topic
Yeah that would speed up things with Amelie, nothing works better for helping you to get into a woman's pants than the death of her daughter :KEK:
But yeah, she can be a bit annoying and cringy with her childish behaviour, a massive turn-off for most people, i wish that the dev would tone that down just a little bit.

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
View attachment 1275128 View attachment 1275129 View attachment 1275130 View attachment 1275131
#WeeklyReport

Hi, how is everything going?
Sorry for the delay, my schedule is a mess right now.

I apologize once again because I haven't reached the 100 renders I promised to do, but this week I will have more free time, so I will finish the graphic part in this week and I even see very likely to complete a part of the code as well.

I will only need about 50 renders and a couple of animations to start coding, maybe in 3 weeks or sooner I will bring you the test version.
Thanks to all of you for supporting this dev one more month, I leave you with the approximate percentages.

Writing ≈ 90%
Code ≈ 25%
Renders ≈ 93% [650 images] + [6 animations]

-Xenorav
thnx for sharing .

Reactions: Stuwi71 and Viggy

Guiltyy

May 15, 2018
I'm finding your work to be great man, i'm always looking forward to the new versions. I love all the scenes you put so far, specially the ones with Stephanie, i would love to see more scenes with her(i'm excited to see how the first sex scene withe her will be too). Keep up that good work man

Guiltyy

May 15, 2018
Also, i love all the girls, it's rare to see a game like this with all the girls being pretty(and hot af). The way you handle the choices is very nice too, it isn't explicit what choice will lead to what and i like it a lot, makes me choose more based on my own thoughts than the reward and thus, invest more in the story. I always play it 2 times and i'm amazed that it seems there's constantly something new to see. Really good job.

May i ask, what are the VIP content to your 5$ patreons? I'm considering becoming a member.

Frostlock

Nov 13, 2020
Is there a way to not end up balls deep in a fat chick?, I'm really not interested and I've tried everything from neutral to outright unpleasant and I still can't NOT nail the fat chick.
It's always the one I'm don't want that has the most content, dilapidated old woman in 'forbidden passion' for example. the one damn character i'm not interested in. But nah, never mind all those other attractive characters, heres grannys ass, enjoy.

Anyway, was extremely unpleasant to fat chick and MC still (jarringly, given how unpleasant I was through the multiple attempts to avoid her) ends up nailing her in the next chapter. Just don't give us choices if they don't matter.

Always the one I don't want.. every damn time.

Majindevil

Nov 20, 2018
Is there a way to not end up balls deep in a fat chick?, I'm really not interested and I've tried everything from neutral to outright unpleasant and I still can't NOT nail the fat chick.
It's always the one I'm don't want that has the most content, dilapidated old woman in 'forbidden passion' for example. the one damn character i'm not interested in. But nah, never mind all those other attractive characters, heres grannys ass, enjoy.

Anyway, was extremely unpleasant to fat chick and MC still (jarringly, given how unpleasant I was through the multiple attempts to avoid her) ends up nailing her in the next chapter. Just don't give us choices if they don't matter.

Always the one I don't want.. every damn time.
was also my problem when i played the update forced scenes in general are a no go for me the makeout session with the cousin was ok to build the plot but you should be able to choose wich chars you want to bed and wich not.
also i have no interest in the aunt but damn even if i avoid every point with her the mc still drools over her ass... not really immersive same with the landwh... her body positiv friend ;).
also damn her daughter is hot and her boyfriend an asshole who fucks her mother... hmm you could maybe tell her? snap a pic with your mobile and show her? no no no dont take a chance to get the hot daughter for himself just bang the old mother...

4.40 star(s) 237 Votes