VN - Ren'Py - Heart Problems [v0.8 Final] [Xenorav]

1. 3.00 star(s)

Teyrna

It's an interesting story. I think the LIs are definitely what make this game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As I said, three distinctly different LIs who clearly make this game so enjoyable. That clearly doesn't describe the MC who, frankly, I feel can be best described as an annoying sex pest. He practically gyrates on his aunt anytime she's nearby, and no matter how often he hears no, he can't take hint (and he's only getting worse as chapters go by). Frankly, it's a surprise to me he even pretends he wants to maintain a distance with Stephanie considering his personality otherwise. On top of all of that, the MC doesn't seem to care who is in the vicinity. It's almost stupid that the dev doesn't write in more near-misses or even situations where he gets caught but has to convince third parties (be it his cousins, Davie, or anyone else) that this isn't what it looks like.

One other oddity of the MC is his strange appearance (which has shifted significantly from the beginning, stay with me and I'll explain that). From the neck down, he's a chad. He's put together like a bodybuilder--how, I do not know; he doesn't appear to workout ever--with a ridiculously large and veiny dick... but from the neck up he looks like Review Brah, with an effeminate face and slicked back hair (though more of a reddish hue than the dark chocolate hair of Review Brah). He almost feels like a terrible self-insert. When the game began, he was a little smaller (he wasn't remotely so jacked before; he has a solid six-pack now) and he had a tightly shaved haircut... so what gives, dev?

My other bugaboo with this game is the spelling and grammatical errors. I usually don't mind them, but my biggest issue is that the same errors are repeated time and again. For instance, I'm sort of getting sick of seeing "the uncle Davie". You don't include an article for a proper name: it's just Uncle Davie. I don't understand why he's only started doing this in Ch. 7 (7x) and Ch. 8 (5x). It's almost like he thought it was fine before, but someone convinced him [incorrectly] that this is proper English. What really gets me is that the developer only seems to do it with Davie, so he's consistently inconsistent. I went looking through the scripts, he has never keyed up "the cousin Kylee" or "the aunt Amelie", it's just done with "the uncle Davie"... can anyone explain that? There are other spelling and grammar issues, but that's the most repeated one.

The graphics are good, the animations start out okay and get progressively better as the game goes along. The music gets a little repetitive, but it's better than some games where you get one or two tracks for the entire game.

I'll take off one star for the MC being generally terrible--both in appearance and personality. Also, I'll take off one star for the grammatical issues. I usually don't take off stars for the latter, but for once it's started to grate on me.

3 stars.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

critkal

I could elaborate a lot of words here to describe this masterpiece, but no matter what it would never be fair enough, it's simply the best VN ever to be made. Dude while developing this one made it perfect: characters, timing, graphics, animations, plot... Professional stuff here, there is nothing similar to this overall quality on genre, i just hope to be rich someday to reward a little what this dev gave to us.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Cobra3

I never write reviews and shit but i have to this time for this masterpiece.
    The build up is just so good with the aunt and the older cousin. This shit is top notch. And believe me i have been playing visual novels since last 2 years but this is the first time that a VN made me CUM.
    And the renders are top notch especially the groping scenes. Im talking about how the hand collides with the butt and tits its really hot and looks fuckin real i have not seen this in many VNs.
    I will surely donate to the developer once i get a job. Because this dev deserves it.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

minatodr1

First of all, I've been playing adult games for around 5 years and I've never replayed a game twice (updates aside). However, this game was an exception; I found myself playing it voluntarily for the second time, and it's the first time I've felt compelled to write a review. Xenorav, you've transcended being merely a consumer; you are now a provider, a producer!

Pros:

• The renders are of high quality.
    • There are enough angles for every scene.
    • The developer has put in significant effort to make you feel, "I'm playing a game created by a perfectionist." Nothing is done half-heartedly.
    • The character development is authentic (based on the version I played).
    • The girls never wear the same outfit twice; the developer always finds something new.
    • Nothing about this game feels half-ass; it's like watching a Christopher Nolan movie.
    Cons:

• The MC is portrayed as perfect, which makes it challenging to relate to them since I'm not perfect (and I apologize for not being a narcissist).
    • The story could have taken a more original direction.
      You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
    • You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
    • The uncle's base model should be altered; he should pose a greater challenge to the MC. It's unrealistic to think you could have a partner of this caliber without any significant obstacles.
    • If the Uncle were to catch any affairs with his relations, it should realistically spell the end of the story, so please don't go down that path.
    I hope this game will continue to evolve and reach its full potential. Thanks, Xenorav.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

aruzen19

Beautiful dolls! The female body is depicted at its finest, with high-quality rendering. I really appreciate the developer's art style. The story seems simple but pleasant to read. There are a few secrets regarding the MC's backstory that will be revealed as the plot develops. However, as of chapter 8, there are some aspects that are not well explained and a few remaining secrets.

Each character has their own personality, they are distinct and well-detailed: the tenderness and maternal love of the prudish aunt Amelie, the mischief and cheekiness of the younger cousin Stephanie, and the sexiness and allure of the older cousin Kylee. Each one has its own appeal, but they are all equally beautiful and captivating. Even the side characters have their charm (Mía is so crazy and hot!).

During the development of the story, you can observe a gradual evolution in the intensity of the emotional relationships between the MC and his aunt and cousins. It is fascinating to witness how Amelie gradually lower her defenses against the impetuous MC and allow herself to be swept away by pleasure and desire.

Undoubtedly, the standout feature of this VN is the erotic scenes and sensual moments, featuring fondling, groping, grinding, and kissing, which I find particularly enjoyable. The sex scenes are impressive, depicted with passion and attention to detail, showcasing various sexual positions and smooth animations. Additionally, the ability to change different POV and speed adds to the immersive experience. Overall, the quality of these scenes is among the best I have encountered.

The music is decent, although honestly, I didn't pay much attention to it as my focus was on other aspects. There are a few sound effects for kisses and moaning, which is a nice detail and enhances the allure of the sex scenes.

Having played up to chapter 8, I am eagerly anticipating the development of the upcoming chapters of this Visual Novel, which I consider one of my favorites.
  6. 4.00 star(s)

Aman08

Good game..enthralling story line but a bit slow..milf model is great.. animation is one of the best..can be better with the pace...but keep up the good work dev..would like to see more like this with frequent updates..
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Hatty

The models and posing stand out in this game. This is as good as it gets. I also love the pacing of relationships and content. The growing temptation with the aunt is what makes the game for me. The older cousin and her friend is great too. It's what keeps me around in the meantime during the slow burn with the aunt.

The only part I dislike is the how annoying the youngest daughter is and how frequently she blocks content with other characters in the story.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

cabronmattis

I recently had the pleasure of playing a game that I can confidently describe as nothing short of excellent. This gaming masterpiece not only met but exceeded my expectations on every front, delivering an immersive and thrilling experience that captivated me from start to finish.

One of the standout features of this game is its stunning graphics and attention to detail. The visuals are nothing short of breathtaking, creating a world that is not only visually appealing but also incredibly realistic. From the intricacies of character designs to the dynamic and lifelike environments, every aspect of the game's aesthetics contributes to its overall excellence.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

ShunkBear

Very good work, finally a good character development in a game. Most of the time this part is lacking and you just engage in lust and not love. Indeed, a bad character dev makes the characters forgettable, like a one night stand. Continue the good work.
  10. 5.00 star(s)

gregg-660

In terms of models, story, sex scenes, this visual novel stands out from the crowd. If there was something I could change, then I would like to have the choice how MC cums. It's just that each of us has their own fetish. Other than that, just praise.
  11. 5.00 star(s)

rainny3101

I can say this is one of my favorite games. Very beautiful images, smooth animation, engaging plot. Amelie is my favorite character, hopefully it will be updated regularly.
    If I were to give a score, I would rate the game 9/10
  12. 5.00 star(s)

InfiniteOne

Amazing game! In my opinion one of the best, if not the best VN I have ever played and I have played a lot of them. Everything about Heart Problems is top shelf - models, renders, animations, characters, writing, story. All the very best, in my opinion. My thanks and appreciation to the Dev(s) for all of his/their hard work. Thank you for sharing. Looking forward to the next release and will definitely be supporting via patron. I encourage everyone to check this one out and support it!
  13. 4.00 star(s)

Willia

The story has been good with a variety of interactions with the different LI's. The younger cousin can go from being extremely annoying to being a nympho (which isn't a bad thing, just the annoying brat part!) The older cousin seems about right for just wanting to have some fun and sex. The aunt is conflicted about the MC's attention towards her, being he's her nephew, but with the more BS that's going on with her husband, they get much closer and intimate. The MC starts acting extremely obsessed with his aunt wanting her all the time. Personally, I find it creepy, but it's only a VN so whatever! It's a good play, with some quirks, but that makes it more interesting.
  14. 5.00 star(s)

youngbloodjulius

This game deserves 5 star-rating for the genre it belongs to. Like mentioned elsewhere, the art and animations vastly improve over the last 2-3 chapters, and the sexual content progresses just fast enough to excite, but not too fast to break tension.
  15. 5.00 star(s)

Dickman886

故事關於一對貌合神離的夫妻跟他們兩個女兒,劇情是常見的後宮。
    對白普通,在劇情的節奏上,處理的不錯,引人入勝。
    人物設計與動畫場景在F95上屬於頂級水準。
    大大的推薦!!

The story follows a married couple who are estranged from each other and their two daughters. The plot is a classic harem story.

The dialogue is nothing special, but the pacing of the story is well-done and keeps you hooked.

The character design and animation are top-notch, making it one of the best harem stories on F95.

Highly recommend it!

Translated by Bard
  16. 2.00 star(s)

DrippinCece

Story is meh! Pretty much the same stuff you've read in countless AVNs across this site. Very kinetic, one dimensional narration. Almost no meaning ful choices.

The younger sister is one of the most annoying character I've encountered. And worse, she doesn't impact the plot at all yet. It feels forced and unnecessary.

2 stars are only for the artwork . To be fair to the dev, the animations have improved a lot in the last few chapters. The girls are beautiful and the sex scenes are quite fapworthy. And thats 'bout it!
  17. 5.00 star(s)

MAGO-DAG

A very cozy game, a calm and atmospheric plot without any debauchery, purely secret awakenings that everyone experiences in the depths of their souls, we look forward to the rest of the story!

The animation is the highest praise (y)
    The scenes are just off the charts :devilish:
  18. 5.00 star(s)

Malvavisco

Voy a hacer la review en español ya que creo que el idioma nativo del desarrollador es ese y mi inglés no es tan correcto como para expresar todo lo que quiero decir con precision.

El juego es una pasada, de los mejores que hay por aquí sin lugar a dudas.
    Mi fetiche son los juegos de corrupcion, incesto, NTR, y oldman, en este no hay NTR pero tampoco lo echo de menos, la forma de contar la historia, de introducirte a la familia es genial, tiene sus fallos y tambn algun momento raro bastante surrealista (dentro de lo surrealista que ya es la trama de por si) pero comparando con otros juegos de este sitio web se lleva 5 estrellas de calle.
    Muy buenas actualizaciones, tarda lo suyo en subir, pero son largas y buenas, descubrir este juego en la V0.8 ha ayudado a la hora de escribir esta review, es cierto que empezó el proyecto en 2020, y me da lastima la gente que lleva tanto tiempo siguiendo el proyecto ya que 3 años de espera para este contenido es muchisimo, pero como yo empece en la 0.8 no puedo mas que ponerle 5 estrellas, catalogarlo como un must-play sin duda y desear lo mejor al dev para que siga subiendo contenido. Sin duda pagaré el patreon de este mes cuando salga la version 0.9 .
  19. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 5755734

This is one of the most beautiful gamesI hope that now the father will be the next developed character, because MC make a big progress in all relationship with all character so now next is dad :love::love::love::alien::alien::alien::alien:
  20. 3.00 star(s)

yeetermcgee123

Would give 3.5 stars, but rounding down to downward trend in quality of the last several episodes, particularly with basic editing (every episode seems to have more spelling mistakes than the last)

Simple story and plot is about as generic as it gets, but the models are good and the writing while typical for these isn't as unbearable as so many others. Decent amount of content for how long its been in development. Some of the animations are unbearably cheesy though (particularly the stephanie character)

Good enough, you could do far worse. Just dont expect much of a story.