4.30 star(s) 238 Votes

groknatarz

Donor
Apr 29, 2020
The latest update already got more comments than likes, because every one is asking whats taking Xeno so long.

1669197294419.png

Besides that it takes unusually long for just a couple more renders, the biggest gripe is that Xeno is not saying anything at all. He just went silent since this post. And two weeks complete silence after "just 70 renders more" is... strange.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Paul-123

oustundag

Nov 11, 2021
Tbh I'm waiting for "30 renders more" post today

Folks were expecting a mid october update bu it ain't coming till mid december lmao

• Sad
Reactions: hgk15

blackpegasus

Jan 8, 2018
his "early november" probably was like around 16, so if you ad 70 renders more, we can expect the update around december 1

zoku

Aug 24, 2017
This is completely unacceptable from a developer to accept money from the subscribers - and give a shit for weeks.

There should be an update - not just drinking his hot tea the whole day, waiting for the end of month , so the subscriptions will be re-newed.

Personally if i would be a patreon - i would cancel my subscription. This is total BS to disappear lik that ( Customer care Zero) - Fuck that 70 renders... -

BE HONEST AND SAY - V7.0 Update will take until end of 2023 - Therfore i decided to milk my subscribers a bit more for V6.1 and would like to release this extra chapter rather in December.

For fucks sake... you are a liar Xeno.
And that's why devs abandon their work because of lack of gratitude like this.
He's not your slave and he deserves some respect, people work on patreon because they don't want to work for people like you.
If you don't support him shut it up already.
Writing a story and making animations for it and debugging is not a job of one person and it takes lot of time.
And you just come and scroll pics after and take a nut on your desk and think it's easy. Then you complain like a child...

Be respectful.

bananabrown

Oct 18, 2019
What's going on :unsure::D

Xenorav decided at the last moment to add something lude to the update. Behind the scene's what probably happened is he tried to render Amelie nude, but the sheer magnificence of her bodily proportions was too much for his GPU to handle. He's now waiting for the arrival of his two rtx 4090's to render both melons at the same time.

keefer43

Dec 24, 2019
Xenorav decided at the last moment to add something lude to the update. Behind the scene's what probably happened is he tried to render Amelie nude, but the sheer magnificence of her bodily proportions was too much for his GPU to handle. He's now waiting for the arrival of his two rtx 4090's to render both melons at the same time.
Amelie's assets are so great that they affect both space and time - thus the release is a bit late.

4.30 star(s) 238 Votes