4.30 star(s) 238 Votes

donkiszu

Dec 27, 2020
why are you crying if you are not patrons then you can wait for the game for free and not abuse the guest that the milker may have other family matters etc. the world does not end on this game there are other interesting games too, for example our life

donkiszu

Dec 27, 2020
Is that you in disguise? Mr. Milker?
Mr. Xen- *Headshot*
i'm not disguised as xenorav i'm also waiting for this release i was supposed to support him after the second release but he started to lag behind with updates so i gave up just waiting for updates and in the meantime i have other things in life not only to look at the monitor when there will be an update for you too i suggest you leave with friends for a beer or with a girl on a date, not only the game is important ;)

• Angry
Reactions: filochard and hgk15

groknatarz

Donor
Apr 29, 2020
i'm not disguised as xenorav i'm also waiting for this release i was supposed to support him after the second release but he started to lag behind with updates so i gave up just waiting for updates and in the meantime i have other things in life not only to look at the monitor when there will be an update for you too i suggest you leave with friends for a beer or with a girl on a date, not only the game is important ;)
Try these symbols for once: . ,

Jun 21, 2020
Waiting for an update , writing a goddamn speech here on a pirate gaming site for a nobody like me. I must say quite a life you got brother. I envy you.:rolleyes:

goodbye890

Nov 26, 2020
i mean all i have to say to this is that, the game IS the only important thing, im never gonna touch grass again ever till this update comes out, i will stare at my monitor forever till the game comes out because the game IS the only important thing in life :BootyTime:

4.30 star(s) 238 Votes