4.40 star(s) 237 Votes

pedrohefe

Dec 28, 2022
Actually im pretty chil, his last update was really great though, never thought 1 update can be that big. Total scene could be divided into 2 small update tbh. Next update i think there should be Amelia or Steph F scene so let him cook it properly.
I was extremely anxious for ch. 8 but rn im chill too. Im not feeling blue balled anymore. The novel has fortunately sped up. You know, I dont want to be a hypocrite, but being anxious for a game that has one update each 8 months minimum cant be healthy. I totally lost my count of how many times Ive played ch. 8. Lets just try to wait patiently, anxiety wont bring it quicker. Ive never said I was going to say that, but thats how it is.

Ok_fine

Jan 21, 2019
The dev doesn't understand/doesn't care. He "cancels" payments for a month, because he is such a nice and fair person :cry:
Imagine going to work and calling your boss saying: "Hey, I won't be working this week. You don't have to pay me for the week ofc!" Guess what would have happened :)

Just abandon the game at this point. You don't deserve the support you're getting.

Sucks to see it go like this. Was my top 5 game. Cancelling subscription.

girlfairdev

Mar 15, 2020
I dont want to be a hypocrite, but being anxious for a game that has one update each 8 months minimum cant be healthy.
I don't think the whole practice of salivating over updates of a 'work in progress' that may or may not ever be completed is even something reasonable people should put themselves through. JMPOV.

Reactions: Cryptist

girlfairdev

Mar 15, 2020
I think its ok to be excited. But this thread just exaggerates to that I think.
Well certainly it's ok to be excited, and to anticipate what may be upcoming. But the infuriated over how long it's taking, the negative remarks about the dev, the game, the forum, the horse we rode in on, all of it just so meaningless and unnecessary. As if these people have nothing else to do with their time, or feel as if they should be the masters in control someone else's for some psychotic reason.
Seriously, if there was ANY productive purpose to that blather, then sobeit. But there isn't. So it's all just puke. More of it, just means more puke.

Reactions: mytaca and kdy18

pedrohefe

Dec 28, 2022
Well certainly it's ok to be excited, and to anticipate what may be upcoming. But the infuriated over how long it's taking, the negative remarks about the dev, the game, the forum, the horse we rode in on, all of it just so meaningless and unnecessary. As if these people have nothing else to do with their time, or feel as if they should be the masters in control someone else's for some psychotic reason.
Seriously, if there was ANY productive purpose to that blather, then sobeit. But there isn't. So it's all just puke. More of it, just means more puke.
I was unemployed last year. Almost all of it, just some projects here and there, I was exactly this guy last update, thats why I said I dont want to be a hypocrite. But more than that, HP is my favorite and hottest novel ever imo and before 0.8 I was just feeling blue balled. But not anymore, totally lost the count of how many times Ive replayed it and I feel the plot is going in good directions.
Im a journalist, I know how it is to lose deadlines and stuff, you always feel bad even if you have reasons to it, thats why Xenorav always pauses payments cycling and apologizes to everybody even if not all of them pay for it or act extremely toxic, even making fun of his own disease, which is totally lame, I mean wtf?
We're humans after all, so let's just wait. I hate to be the moral cop, people are free to post a comment everyday cursing the dev and asking when is the update, but Im free to give my opinion too, but nothing to be a bitch at too, I suppose...

girlfairdev

Mar 15, 2020
bitching about people bitching seems a bit meta to me.
It would be, if that's what I was doing, but I'm not. The game will come out when it comes out. Griping, kicking, screaming, shouting, complaining and bitching will not change that. Period. Anyone with a working brain in their skull knows and understands that. Also, if there was a legitimate beef amongst all of that bitching, there's is likely no one here on this forum who could do squat about that. So there's that. The proper place would be the developer's discord page, yet the bitching always seems to end up here, where nobody can do anything about it but read past that crap on to something relevant about the game. So I'm bitching, yes, but not about people bitching. I'm bitching about ignorant people who can't get that.

4.40 star(s) 237 Votes