4.30 star(s) 238 Votes

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Next update will contain no nudity or other sexual content and will consist solely of origin stories for three new characters -- MC's father, grandfather, and grandmother. MC will remember when his father taught him to drive, fishing with grandfather, and gathering garden produce with grandma.
Funny guy!

Joker Jack

Aug 9, 2022
And is this another incest game where the dev drags on seggs with the mom, aunt, or main milf or girl, you know, those types annoy tf outta me cause they be saying I'm your mom, aunt blah blah blah, we can't cross that line, BITCH you already crossed the fucking line when you decided to give hand job, titjob, thighjob and blowjob to your fking son or nephew or grandson, so what difference does it make if you go all the way, man quit playing with me.

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
And is this another incest game where the dev drags on seggs with the mom, aunt, or main milf or girl, you know, those types annoy tf outta me cause they be saying I'm your mom, aunt blah blah blah, we can't cross that line, BITCH you already crossed the fucking line when you decided to give hand job, titjob, thighjob and blowjob to your fking son or nephew or grandson, so what difference does it make if you go all the way, man quit playing with me.
lol It is, but with something as taboo as incest it's only natural to have a gradual progression otherwise it's rushed and becomes boring very fast.

Joker Jack

Aug 9, 2022
lol It is, but with something as taboo as incest it's only natural to have a gradual progression otherwise it's rushed and becomes boring very fast.
And that's okay, i don't mind the progression but some devs just don't know when enough is enough, they don't know when it's time to move on to the next stage,they want to milk it to the very last drop, which just gets annoying and makes one lose interest.

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
And that's okay, i don't mind the progression but some devs just don't know when enough is enough, they don't know when it's time to move on to the next stage,they want to milk it to the very last drop, which just gets annoying and makes one lose interest.
To an extent I agree, but there's more content with the other characters "even though I find Stephanie annoying as fuck" and I gotta say the bj scene in the last update was one of if not the best I've seen in a VN, on par with SUaD and BaDik. Some of them don't even offer that much while waiting for main characters like Amalie.

pedrohefe

Dec 28, 2022
To an extent I agree, but there's more content with the other characters "even though I find Stephanie annoying as fuck" and I gotta say the bj scene in the last update was one of if not the best I've seen in a VN, on par with SUaD and BaDik. Some of them don't even offer that much while waiting for main characters like Amalie.
BaDik and Heart Problems are my two favorites ever. What Suad stands for?

4.30 star(s) 238 Votes