4.30 star(s) 259 Votes

OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017
there is a differencing between critisizing, talking abt delays, making speculations AND directly insulting the dev.

keep repeating it and ppl will find themselves banned from the thread

Cryptist

Aug 20, 2020
Next update will contain no nudity or other sexual content and will consist solely of origin stories for three new characters -- MC's father, grandfather, and grandmother. MC will remember when his father taught him to drive, fishing with grandfather, and gathering garden produce with grandma.

OhGodNotAgain

Aug 11, 2023
Next update will contain no nudity or other sexual content and will consist solely of origin stories for three new characters -- MC's father, grandfather, and grandmother. MC will remember when his father taught him to drive, fishing with grandfather, and gathering garden produce with grandma.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

alohaustin

Dec 16, 2018
It's a shame cause I REALLY liked this one. But no news or update from the dev for this long is an indication that this will be abandoned.

although I'm hoping I'm very wrong.

• Haha
Reactions: MilanShine95

starkj

May 17, 2022
It's a shame cause I REALLY liked this one. But no news or update from the dev for this long is an indication that this will be abandoned.

although I'm hoping I'm very wrong.
Lol you must be new here, game is definitely not abandoned, a lot of games take 6 months or more for an update and you dont know if the dev has a job or other stuff to do apart from this, not everyone works on these games 100% of the time.

There are so many games on this website, go try em out and you'll take your mind of this game until it gets an update.

pedrohefe

Dec 28, 2022
Lol you must be new here, game is definitely not abandoned, a lot of games take 6 months or more for an update and you dont know if the dev has a job or other stuff to do apart from this, not everyone works on these games 100% of the time.

There are so many games on this website, go try em out and you'll take your mind of this game until it gets an update.
He already said he quitted his full time job. But anyway, reasonable comment.

4.30 star(s) 259 Votes