4.30 star(s) 261 Votes
Jun 21, 2020
half v0.4 are mom and dad second half are aunt and uncle ! i see in script that mc can change clothes in front mom at store if mom anger <2 where to check that and how to see that scene ? play 10 times from beginning and choose different path but never play that scene !
Just play the original version, the mom & dad version will not make sense at all, as the story itself is about romance between Aunt - Nephew and some other side characters.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
when I clicked on the waltrough section of your comment section, I found it, but sorry if I offended you
You didn't.

That's just publicity to the content that I do, when I have a WT for the game that I compressed it shows like this.
1638724556826.png

P.S: Sorry if I sounded like a Jerk it was not my intention I really did think that someone had told you that I did one.

Rizo

Jul 29, 2017
Wait this hasn't been upadted in so long. I came back to see if there was anything new and got dissapointed. I know people work at different speeds but compared to some other devs this release schedule is silly. See you all when the next update drops I guess.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
ok just got thru playing this update ..... not quite what i was hoping for ... but can't really complain about it either ..... getting there but sooooooo slowly .... still enjoy the game (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

Reactions: Panos24

Devil-jin

Feb 13, 2021
Love the content thus far. Can't wait to finally bang Bryce Dallas Howard.. :sneaky::ROFLMAO:

Hopefully in the next update.. at least BJ or smth :unsure:

lawlawkagurL

Nov 12, 2021
Okay, just found this gem this morning and finished it right away, why is it just today that I found out this MASTERPIECE, I LOVE IT!
Finally the MC is different looking (in my opinion of course), it's so good to have variety..
It's so funny how the MCs of Being A DIK, Midnight Paradise and No More Money, are like triplets separated from birth, again this is just me, I love these games by the way, but man a new gem has been added to my top list. HEART PROBLEMS.

Okay, one thing that made me annoyed and laughing at the same time, is that no one in this world knows how to FREAKIN LOCK A DOOR, every single time a scene is always interrupted.. lol.. and the characters, CAN'T YOU GUYS KNOCK?? WE'RE HAVE SEXY TIME HERE SHEESH...lol

But hey overall I super love it.
GOD I'M SO HYPED FOR THE NEXT UPDATE SOON!!

More Power to you DEV!! YOU ROCK!!!

4.30 star(s) 261 Votes