4.30 star(s) 261 Votes

_tewi

Aug 4, 2020
It literally tells you its a test demo at the start. Theres content sure, but the whole 2 year hiatus for what is the equivalent of what is produced in half a year now with other devs. And thanks for calling me a boomer lol like that changes that im 23. "thicc and fat are the same thing" good one pal, dont need to know more about you than you glorifying obesity.
a test demo, of a particular update... not a test demo, of the game itself, as your idiotic post implied. also, boomer reading comprehension on full display... nobody is glorifying obesity, i'm comparing obesity to "thicc" - both are bad, which is why stephanie is best girl

carrickfelix

Feb 19, 2019
a test demo, of a particular update... not a test demo, of the game itself, as your idiotic post implied. also, boomer reading comprehension on full display... nobody is glorifying obesity, i'm comparing obesity to "thicc" - both are bad, which is why stephanie is best girl
you lost me at the "thicc" take, thicc is good and stephanie is worst girl. agree to disagree i guess.

Reactions: gentlemanclub

somedude321

Oct 28, 2019
am i going to get blueballed again this time?
After we got full on Kylee last episode, it's now back to teasing with Amelie. If that's blueballing for you, then start with this and finish with your favourite scene from your favourite game I guess.

Is it possibly to play this game on iOS devices?
No, you can't play games like this on iOS.

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
the graphics and animations are amazing, but i think if i at some point replay this, i will not bother with Amelie cause she a cock tease and it's getting beyond annoying. Kylee is a smoking hottie that puts out so she is the main focus. the bratty sister can go fuck herself, she is annoying as fuck and not hot at all either. and then Kylee's friend who i can't recall her name is no.2 on the list of hotties putting out.

Reactions: Mikey_Boy101

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Hmm....Did a version 6 ever get a full version release, instead of the testing beta version? I didn't see the full 6 release on this site, and now there is another testing beta....which means the v6-testing saves are not useful for this test version.

I guess I'll wait till a full version is released, avoiding having to replay the same content again just to move my saves forward to the new content.

4.30 star(s) 261 Votes