milfkiller

Engaged Member
May 2, 2017
View attachment 2413554

• Code ≈ 95%?
  • Renders ≈ 40%?? [230 images] + [18 animations]
The animations in this scene are probably some of the best I've done, I hope you enjoy them when the chapter comes out:)
This week I didn't make much progress in the art department, so I continued to work on the game code and that part it's almost finished, unless I decide to extend the chapter a bit more ofc.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  • Código ≈ 95%?
  • Renderizados ≈ 40%?? [230 imágenes] + [18 animaciones]
Las animaciones de esta escena probablemente son las mejores que he hecho, espero que las disfruten cuando salga el capítulo:)
Esta semana no hice mucho progreso en el apartado artistico, asi que segui trabajando en el codigo del juego y ya casi esta terminada esa parte, a menos que decida extender un poco mas el capitulo, por supuesto.
is that amelia mommy?

• Haha
Reactions: hgk15

milfkiller

Engaged Member
May 2, 2017
No, earliest I would expect is early April, probably closer to the end of April or May based on Xenorav's pace on previous updates. It seems to be that early on his completion percentages rise pretty quickly, towards they end they slow down, and then it takes a while to make edits.
it should be done between 4 or 5 monyh

• Thinking Face
Reactions: hgk15

nazaguerrero

Sep 20, 2019
I know the plot is kind of an excuse but the way she was tuning down her husband in the last chapter bc of the infidelity was kind of "bad"... she was escaping putting sad faces like a 5-year-old child when she is a grown-up woman. If she has problems with her husband she should talk to him or grab him by the balls wtf is this.. "I'm mad don't talk to me? leave me alone"

MikeOG

Dec 28, 2022
I know the plot is kind of an excuse but the way she was tuning down her husband in the last chapter bc of the infidelity was kind of "bad"... she was escaping putting sad faces like a 5-year-old child when she is a grown-up woman. If she has problems with her husband she should talk to him or grab him by the balls wtf is this.. "I'm mad don't talk to me? leave me alone"
that's pretty normal in marriages tho

Centenox

Dec 22, 2017
On great AVN like this one regular updates could take between 3 to 4 months and extended updates from 4 to 6 months.
All depends if the Dev have a Part-time as Developer or Full Time.
Devs like this one need sponsors enought to be a Full time Dev and bring more content in less periods.

Reactions: pedrohefe

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Did i make wrong choices because early in the game
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You mean the whale ? Yeah that is unavoidable...it shouldn't be thought. The dev said it was due to a mistake in the code, as well that he will correct it...that was long ago and nothing happend.

PS: Lauren is unavoidable because of a mental glitch I had, it slipped my mind but the variable is there, I just have to make it work in the code, so if you insulted her a bit when she applied the ointment you're ok, I'll also add some extra decisions in chapter 2 and 3 to ma

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
You mean the whale ? Yeah that is unavoidable...it shouldn't be thought. The dev said it was due to a mistake in the code, as well that he will correct it...that was long ago and nothing happend.
Ahh okay either way i played a little more after that but i don't think the game is for me because
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
stll i wish the dev luck

4.30 star(s) 262 Votes