goodbye890

Nov 26, 2020
Xenorav still has patrons because he's still producing and delivering content. Whether it's on the time table you want or not means jack shit nothing. It's only been 4 months and you're already cracking your whip and calling him a milker, when most of the top tier AVNs are on 6+ month cycles these days. Xenorav's update cycle isn't anything out of the ordinary whether you buy the BS excuses about being sick or not.
yeah, it seems to me that people claiming its milking are more so people with PTSD from other devs that actually did milk their tits dry, and the rest claiming milking are people along for the ride, hearing one thing and then willing to die on the hill, with no previous understanding of what a milker even looks like, then those people shape their perspective of what a milker looks like to how xenorav acts like, then those people go on other game threads with PTSD from xenorav thinking thats how a milker acts like and then the cycle continues with the meaning of a milker becoming so contrasting with its genuine definition that we start whipping the devs and working them like slaves and calling them scammers, its a pretty funny cycle coggers.gif . obviously this is a hyperbolic joke but its just funny to think about, its more likely everyone getting feverish for the update as it creeps closer

pedrohefe

Dec 28, 2022
I was guessing the release date would be late - mid-June. but judging by the comments, it looks like it will come in a few days at most. We look forward to it, don't make us wait, Xenorav. Amelia is our favorite
Ive dropped my expectations for may. Im beggining to believe it will come at june...

megaa05844

Oct 10, 2022
Would anyone kindly have the full save game of the current version? I formatted the PC, and I never remember to backup the folder where the saved files of the games are.
Could tell me if there is a way to make the games save somewhere other than the main disk?

Reactions: V&M

CrazySX

Sep 20, 2017
Hi.. i couldnt press enter after inside name on the beginning game. (Android version) can anyone help pls.

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Considering the code was only 80% and images/animations only 90%, if I was a betting person (I am not), next month ;)

4.30 star(s) 262 Votes