gentlemanclub

Jul 25, 2020
lol agree bro, xenorav says that this update will surpass all other previous versions in terms of hot scene and also he said its time to speed things up a bit so i think 0.8 will be fvking awesome
Then I will die a happy man. Ngl, even if this game gets abandoned, as long as it has a sequence of hot Amelie's sex scenes like what they did with Kylie going all the way, then I am also happy too.

Panos550

Jan 3, 2023
I'm pretty sure the next update will come in August! When it comes, the negative comments will be forgotten! The praises and positive comments for the creator's work will take turns!. And the milking will continue where updates become annual !The situation here is still a little better than AWAM,but I think the developer has the same strategy!

radbaz31

Feb 23, 2023
I'm pretty sure the next update will come in August! When it comes, the negative comments will be forgotten! The praises and positive comments for the creator's work will take turns!. And the milking will continue where updates become annual !The situation here is still a little better than AWAM,but I think the developer has the same strategy!
my man said August lol. at max its 30 more days

4.30 star(s) 262 Votes