4.30 star(s) 255 Votes

Boobgobbler

Aug 8, 2019
needless to say.. the update is fire!
I especially like the scenes with Stephanie (the one on the couch reminds of that deleted sleep scene from the release)
+ the amount of hesitation is just right.

perhaps add some dark paths later-on, where MC gets impatient or, as Steph is already in yandere-mode, she helps MC subdue the other 2 in humiliating rankings (cant all be flowers and romance with us degenerates) --add those sleep assaults again, get them addicted to one thing or another (alcohol, meds, and thus dick), or since you have us majorly obsessed with certain characters >_> u can include all sorts of /other/ kinks using the whole body (hairjobs, armpits, emphasis on stomach/core, and whatnot) before the actual penetration. heck, I'm so happy you arent rushing this <3

franksiinatra

Dec 17, 2019
I don't understand how to set up the relationships at the start of the game. If they were my uncle and aunt, wouldn't they be brother and sister?
No, what? One of them is blood related to you, and the other is married to the one related to you. If the aunt is related to you, then her husband is your uncle by default. In real life my uncle is my mom's older brother, his wife is my Aunt, she isn't blood related to me, but being married to him makes her my Aunt because she's my Mom's Sister-In-Law

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
Haven't played in a while, because I like to play h-games after they've had several updates. And I've said it about this game before, but I will say it again:

If there is no eventual anal content in this game, then I will consider it to be a crime against humanity.

Of the hundreds of h-games that I've played or sampled thus far, these chicks still have the best asses out of all of them. It's an Ass Man's paradise here.

4.30 star(s) 255 Votes