4.30 star(s) 254 Votes

Mojumbo64

Apr 21, 2018
What an update! If this game will be finished I'll play it from the start, the slow burn aspect of this shit is ONG!

Do y'all have any game recommendations that's kinda like this?

Reactions: knightvel

kaperone

Oct 6, 2020
Well, Xeno might not be the best in terms of communication and advertising his game, but what the hell, he delivers the best quality. V0.8 was a real banger! I know that it might take other +6 months on the next release, but when this game is released you got to prepare for something amazing. Good job dev!

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
Well, Xeno might not be the best in terms of communication and advertising his game, but what the hell, he delivers the best quality. V0.8 was a real banger! I know that it might take other +6 months on the next release, but when this game is released you got to prepare for something amazing. Good job dev!
Hopefully next update will be max in 4 months. He is full time developer. And pray for him don't have any problems in IRL life.

deadh30775n

Mar 19, 2021
He's concentrating far too much on Amelie. Kylee was like a set piece for most of this update. If you were concentrating only on one girl, you'd have an extremely short update.
Ofcourse he would concentrate on the girl with the least sexual content up till now. Do you want us amelie fans to get blueballed forever. Kylee and Stephanie were pretty much mostly focused in previous updates aside amelie. Now it's the star of the show to shine.

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
That's not the point. It's singling out a single character when it should be a balance between the 3. Stephanie always gets the short end of the stick. Kylee used to get more. Now it's become a single path romance with Amelie and little bits of the others put in.
I wouldn't say Stephanie got the "short end of the stick". She got a lot of content this chapter. She got like 4 blowjob scenes and a couple cunny scenes too. All three girls got a lot of content in chapter 8.

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
Hopeless.
There are a lot of Amelie fans, myself included, and it's natural that everyone was very happy to see this update... And I really like to focus on my favorite character, and I would have even accepted if there was only Amelie content in this part, because it's a huge character transformation in in the story... To see him give in to his desires almost minute by minute, and in the end he is the one who initiates things, this was what everyone wanted... But to complain only because now we finally got a beautiful content, not a nice thing...We have been waiting patiently and don't take this joy away from us...All the best for you...

girlfairdev

Mar 15, 2020
He's concentrating far too much on Amelie. Kylee was like a set piece for most of this update. If you were concentrating only on one girl, you'd have an extremely short update.
I respectfully disagree. It offered a great deal of content with both of the other main LI's. Amelie was given the attention she needed to show the journey she's taking from "no way can I do that" to "I really want to do that". Even yet, that hasn't happened yet. I'm a Kylie fan myself. Stephanie I think is "coming" along nicely. She'll happen in time. She's too curious and way too persistent. No I thought it was an excellent update. Plenty for everyone, except Mia fans, of course, she wasn't even in the update.

pedrohefe

Dec 28, 2022
I respectfully disagree. It offered a great deal of content with both of the other main LI's. Amelie was given the attention she needed to show the journey she's taking from "no way can I do that" to "I really want to do that". Even yet, that hasn't happened yet. I'm a Kylie fan myself. Stephanie I think is "coming" along nicely. She'll happen in time. She's too curious and way too persistent. No I thought it was an excellent update. Plenty for everyone, except Mia fans, of course, she wasn't even in the update.
Are there any Mia fans? XD

un_dos

Nov 10, 2020
My favorite game on this site. This game is so good that it has ruined most other games for me. It has been a long time but this patch feels rewarding. (whenever mc gets any progress with Amelie it was believable enough for me) I just wonder how long the game will be and how the actual heart problems will appear and how it will affect the story.

4.30 star(s) 254 Votes