4.30 star(s) 255 Votes

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Reactions: imzahai

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
Please, please... I implore you. I long for it.

We need many, MANY MORE angles like these from Amelie.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The game barely has any, and the ones it has, are with the MC groping her. Which isn't bad. But I'd like to see more of Amelie showing off her attributes alone on screen. They're fucking sexy.

pedrohefe

Dec 28, 2022
Please, please... I implore you. I long for it.

We need many, MANY MORE angles like these from Amelie.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The game barely has any, and the ones it has, are with the MC groping her. Which isn't bad. But I'd like to see more of Amelie showing off her attributes alone on screen. They're fucking sexy.
Instant boner

• Haha
Reactions: Obranyi

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022
View attachment 3023663

View attachment 3023664

Davie seems to be continuing his efforts to regain Amelie's trust; however, she remains indifferent to him. What will be Davie's next move to regain the trust she once had in him? Will the "MC" just stand by and watch?

The chapter is going very well, and I have a clear idea of the structure it will follow. This episode will not focus on a single character, like the last one; I want to distribute the scenes for each of the girls. Thank you for your continued support.

• Writing = 20%
  • Code = 10%
  • Images = 5%
Is it just me or is Amelie's chest and ass a little smaller in this image:unsure:? xenorav goes with us:cry:

LassieWEGlover

Sep 17, 2023
Imo, the MC should've been seal the deal with Amelie in the latest chapter. Either that or he kept distant with her and maybe this moment can be used as a guilt trip or bait for her in the next chapter (I think this could progress the story a little bit better). I'm so frustrated that i have to play other weg to finish my "thought".:mad::mad::mad:

SolomonPeng0317

May 18, 2022
What a great game!

It proved well that a good story doesn't need to develop with too many fuckable characters. The more pussies, the more scenes, which is cool, but, for a game, especially for a visual novel, the best way to be outstanding I think is to focus on the personality of each character.

4.30 star(s) 255 Votes