4.30 star(s) 257 Votes

RedJhon33

Oct 19, 2022
I love this game, one of my favorites, but if im not mistaken there are only 5 girls, they are going to add more?

redsus123

Aug 24, 2021
#Report
Hi guys, hope you're doing great.
The chapter is going great, I'm sure some of you will be happy to see this character back in a new episode (count me in). I felt like she deserved a bit more spotlight, and I didn't want to forget about her like I did with Lauren (Mia's mom).
It took me a while to drop this report because I've been working on animations, and you know that eats up a ton of time. Last week, all updates I had to share were just those two animations, so I decided to hold off on posting anything until I have more to share.
Thanks, guys, I wish you all the best!

Code = 20%
Writing = 60%
Images = 45%
Animations = 2
Hola chicos, espero que estén geniales. El capítulo va muy bien y estoy seguro de que a algunos de ustedes les alegrará ver a este personaje de vuelta en un nuevo episodio (yo me incluyo). Sentí que merecía un poco más de protagonismo, y no quería olvidarme de ella como hice con Lauren (la mamá de Mía).
Me tomó un tiempo publicar este informe porque estuve trabajando en animaciones, y ya saben que eso consume mucho tiempo. La semana pasada, todas las actualizaciones que tenía para compartir eran solo esas dos animaciones, así que decidí esperar a tener más para compartir antes de publicar algo.
Gracias chicos, les deseo todo lo mejor!

Código = 20%
Escritura = 60%
Imágenes = 45%
Animaciones = 2
the first picture is too big to be uploaded directly View attachment 3176775 View attachment 3176773
man while I love kylee I'd love to see her in clothes other than this pink top - some gym tights and sports bra or even that one purple dress she wore (been a while since I played so might be wrong)

my top 2 are amelia and kylee and I absolutely love that we're getting more kylee just wished there was more clothing variety for her - and also kissing animations for her - seems like MC has really hot makeout and kissing animations with amelia(which is deserved ) and even stephanie(who going by last 2 pages isn't quite a fan favourite) but none for kylee :(

4.30 star(s) 257 Votes