4.30 star(s) 260 Votes

deadh30775n

Mar 19, 2021
That is exactly my point!

This is the pace that this dev develops at. I have played this game for a while and this is the pace I remember as well, every fucking few months.

That means.... This is his pace of development...shocker.

BTW If a dev rolls out updates every couple of months... It is called regular.

We are hijacking the thread, so this will be my last post on this.
Every couple of months:ROFLMAO:. The last update came after 8-9 months after 0.7 which was in January 2023, and I'm pretty sure it doesn't used to take this much time for the past updates.

Grandma's house dev takes always 15 days to push an updates...that's regular given by your definition.
Xenorav doesn't push regular updates like that, where you don't even have the faintest idea on which month is he gonna update, even when the progress report shows 99%

rei_x

Dec 26, 2023
Mystic Hello, dear friend! Could you kindly spare a moment to peruse the latest messages in this thread? I urge you to take appropriate action against them, as they deviate significantly from discussions related to the game. Furthermore, the thread has become a breeding ground for negativity. Your intervention is greatly needed to restore a positive and game-centric atmosphere. Thank you for your prompt attention!

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
Mystic Hello, dear friend! Could you kindly spare a moment to peruse the latest messages in this thread? I urge you to take appropriate action against them, as they deviate significantly from discussions related to the game. Furthermore, the thread has become a breeding ground for negativity. Your intervention is greatly needed to restore a positive and game-centric atmosphere. Thank you for your prompt attention!
It still has to go through the appropriate method, aka report it for it to be acted upon. Though I'm certainly not glad to see there is yet one more shit to handle around here. I mean I'm overjoyed, pardon. :BootyTime:

kadgilek

Aug 25, 2021

View attachment 3290504
View attachment 3290507 View attachment 3290505 View attachment 3290506

Hello guys, I took another break, sorry for not letting you know.

I actually came back a couple of days after Three Kings' Day, but there wasn't much progress to show until now.

The chapter is progressing well, and I think I can give you a reliable release date. I believe it'll be out by the end of February.

In the end, this chapter won't be as short as I initially planned; it'll have around 400/500 renders and about 10 animations, but nothing compared to the 1000 renders in the previous chapter.

Thanks for the continued support; I'll keep working hard to deliver a quality product!

• Code = 20%
  • Writing = 80%
  • Images = 80% (300 images)
  • Animations = 4
already a week passed from the last update report :WutFace:

rei_x

Dec 26, 2023
Any android mod link with small compres?
This is the latest unofficial Android port for this game.

Here's my unofficial android port of Heart Problems Ch8 [Final]
with JokerLeader Walkthrough / Cheats Mod
and
arkypoub Gallery Mod

Download

Pixeldrain

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: m1k19966
4.30 star(s) 260 Votes