4.30 star(s) 261 Votes

kadgilek

Aug 25, 2021
I believe he's losing ideas to progress the story. From what I can see, the teasers are hinting that the family is taking a vacay with MC, a day off at the beach (probably due to Amelie and uncle heated argument so it seems) which nothing major so far.

It was going great with Amelie past story, caught the bald headed uncle cheating on her on balcony.

Great asses yea for sure, but if the storyline progress no further then I can see that game being abandoned for sure. It's interesting to see what he has to offer on upcoming updates despite taking so much time.
HE SAID THAT HE IS ALREADY WORKING ON THE FINAL SCENE OF THE UPDATE

zoku

Aug 24, 2017
I believe he's losing ideas to progress the story. From what I can see, the teasers are hinting that the family is taking a vacay with MC, a day off at the beach (probably due to Amelie and uncle heated argument so it seems) which nothing major so far.

It was going great with Amelie past story, caught the bald headed uncle cheating on her on balcony.

Great asses yea sure, but if the storyline progress no further then I can see that game being abandoned for sure. It's interesting to see what he has to offer on upcoming updates despite taking so much time.
Well I hope that he will continue the game but he's not committed. when the money floods people act like whatever

Reactions: Gail delicia

kdy18

Mar 9, 2018
hey yall I just finished the game and it was great! Loved the intimacy and quality of renders, especially for all the amelie scenes. When do yall think the next update will come out?
400 pages in this thread - people's thoughts about the update. Enjoy. )

4.30 star(s) 261 Votes