4.30 star(s) 260 Votes

MrMax

Sep 30, 2017
That is not the only reason, many banks are now blacklisting SS, credit cards don't work half the time, some work then the next week they won't, creators can't collect their payouts, some creators 2 years later and SS still has verified and gave them an account, and their support system well let's be honest there isn't one. The issues go on and on. Their reddit is filled with the same complaints on a daily basis.
Looking forward to the future where my fap material needs to be corpo approved
:HideThePain:

Cryptist

Aug 20, 2020
A perfect example of why I don't support unfinished games anymore. Dev could have developed update after update with Amelie over the last several years, gotten many more subscribers, made boucoup bucks.

Just seems to be a trend with devs who take more pleasure frustrating followers than getting paid for satisfying them.

Krashanus

Aug 1, 2019
Maybe his patreon website was blocked for the same reasons as the "Power Vacuum" and "Apocalust" game developers?

cjcjcc

Oct 18, 2021
But it is his real uncle who is his father's brother and MC bangs his cousin and was getting freaky with the younger cousin so it is incest.
Yes you are right but it will be more incest if she was MC's real aunt and later in game dev introduce MC's mom too! And why she left MC.
But i will take my wish to my grave

ssam123

Jul 16, 2023
If incest is the reason why he is being reviewed then it's bye bye.....he doesn't have a SS account which means another month hold and in the name of short update he is going to release the game the same month he released the last version.

4.30 star(s) 260 Votes