4.30 star(s) 254 Votes

Fascorslolen

Sep 2, 2023
Seriously the crappy update did very little this time and with our goddess she only gave a blowjob and nothing more now who knows how many months to wait maybe until April or May...

Thedude715

Nov 6, 2017
The story kind of peaces out towards the end and it's just sex scene sex scene ses scene. well done animations dont get me wrong but kind of boring.

Sony676

Mar 14, 2021
Render- and animation quality is still amongst the best (if not THE best) and we should be happy that the game is still alive BUT I'm still angry with the way he posted it. Nearly NO clarification whatsoever why he didn't post ANYthing til may and why again it took a YEAR to finish with a little more than 1000 renders. I simply want to know what happened to his approach of a 3-month cycle (which would be completely realistic with approx. 1000 renders. Milfs of Sunville updates every two months with over 3000) and his will to offer a more transparent communication. But of course he didn't write anything about this... It's simply because he is lazy. I'm 100% sure this content was nearly finished with his last "devlog". I can only repeat myself: Give this guy some motivation, transparency and good communication and he would be one of the best devs since the output (even though it's still WAY too little for a year) always looks great...

But let's be real: Things 100% won't change from here. if we're lucky there might be one devlog in the remainer of 2024.

Xxrizz

Aug 29, 2021
This guy maybe he's not active and stuff but when he delivers that's just perfect ,no one does it better that scene with the volleyball the way the tits moved omg :sneaky::sneaky: no one does it better than Xeno so fucking natural and Amelie is just a fucking goddess the best tits ever in a novel and i played so many no one does this intimacy better , defo i think this is the only novel that i enjoy with the teasing and the build up keep it up X i loved the update can't wait for moore even if is gonna take a while knowing him!! AMELIE

marvelfreak3000

Sep 27, 2023
another WAM spin-off? Must be with the slowwwwwww burn with Amelia. Got bored with this already, no wonder it had an abandoned tag on it people got so bored with the Amelia slow burn they stopped playing it.

4.30 star(s) 254 Votes