• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.50 star(s) 4 Votes
May 27, 2017
Tired of tits-fixation already. Why does everybody have to have enormous melons?
If something is not to your liking or preference, why are you even on those threads? Move on and find something that you do like. Furry+Gay games are not my thing, yet I see quite a few of them, I don't go on those threads and say something ignorant like you've just done. It's like being a vegan and walking into a KFC and screaming, "Why must everyone eat meat?!". Live and let live. And if the market seems to skew towards more VNs with big tits, can you really do anything about all of them? If smaller tits are your thing, support devs who do use those kinds of models.

The plastic surgery industry is only growing ever profitable; women pay to ruin their bodies and look like dolls. Have you ever stopped to consider that maybe you're in the minority in liking smaller tits? Devs are gonna make what they like, and what they think the larger audience would like. And to be honest, the tits here look realistic enough, I've seen some that look too huge & fake to fit their frame, but you know even that is a separate fetish.

Just don't kink shame man.

May 27, 2017
Dub3E, you've made some great looking models here, and the previews looks good so far. Will try this after a few updates.

You seem to have misunderstood what certain terminology stands for, and that may have led some to believe that a certain theme of content may be included. Just fyi, people take their AVNs (too) seriously here, and NTR (netorare) is by far the most contented and polarising tag on this site. Most Harem/Incest fans hate it when there is any kind of content including other men in their games. So you should make it clear in the "Developer Notes" or "Genre", if there is ever going to be any kind of content of that nature, currently in the game or planned for the future. It should help to clear any misunderstanding, and people will know what kind of project they're getting invested in. Also, you should get familiar with what certain terms actually mean, if you plan to include them, and to prevent misunderstandings in the future.

Best of luck to you! (y)

antoniomontenegro

Dec 29, 2017
View attachment 2888810

Overview:
In "Heart to Heart," you step into the shoes of Ben Bailey, a driven young man chasing his dreams in a new city.
His life takes an unexpected turn as he embraces a scholarship opportunity, bringing him under the same roof as Helen Wilson, a woman whose presence holds memories reaching back to his childhood.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2023-08-30
Release Date: 2023-08-30
Developer: EnigmaEros
Censored: No
Version: 0.1
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Android: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

View attachment 2888905 View attachment 2888906 View attachment 2888907 View attachment 2888909 View attachment 2888916 View attachment 2888917
The game looks good, with good characters, but I'm afraid to download V.1 games because I never know if it will be another game that won't pass V.1 like 90% of games do.
I'll wait for the next updates to see what happens.
This week I deleted (abandoned) 55 games from the hard drive that didn't make it past V.1 or Demo
Good luck

Jul 15, 2017
Listen, your corny speech is absolutely irrelevant here.
First of all, this is not some dedicated to big tits game. This is just one of those 90% of games where girls have oversized breasts.
And big tits preference isn't some rare kink like furry, I'm not sure if it's a kink at all.
I'm not a fan of flat chests, just tired of ridiculously gigantic tits everywhere. There have to be separate games for them, as you said. For the rest reasonable C/D cup should be enough.

anon280

Nov 11, 2017
Not a heavy story but handled with careful writing that works for each scene to play out future erotic content.

Dub3E
Good start, nice writing and pacing. Hot erotic content without rushing. Models lack variety though.
Let's see if the magical theme helps with what is already an enticing story of Helen and her milf musketeers' past.

Last edited:

kopv4

Feb 22, 2020
If something is not to your liking or preference, why are you even on those threads? Move on and find something that you do like. Furry+Gay games are not my thing, yet I see quite a few of them, I don't go on those threads and say something ignorant like you've just done. It's like being a vegan and walking into a KFC and screaming, "Why must everyone eat meat?!". Live and let live. And if the market seems to skew towards more VNs with big tits, can you really do anything about all of them? If smaller tits are your thing, support devs who do use those kinds of models.

The plastic surgery industry is only growing ever profitable; women pay to ruin their bodies and look like dolls. Have you ever stopped to consider that maybe you're in the minority in liking smaller tits? Devs are gonna make what they like, and what they think the larger audience would like. And to be honest, the tits here look realistic enough, I've seen some that look too huge & fake to fit their frame, but you know even that is a separate fetish.

A little variation can always be nice tho, right? Imagine finding a game that seems amazing in all aspects, except for too much of 1 little - ahem... 2 huge things. Seems like valid criticism to me.

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes