3.50 star(s) 4 Votes

buktccbfc71

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020
Many games have beautiful MILF or Mom characters. But most of these games are "abandoned". :unsure: :rolleyes: :( :confused: Accordingly, the audience draws conclusions. This is just a suggestion and an opinion.:unsure:;) Personally, I stopped downloading newly released games. waiting for some updates. and only then can we talk about developer support.But I'm not alone. ;)

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Many games have beautiful MILF or Mom characters. But most of these games are "abandoned". :unsure: :rolleyes: :( :confused: Accordingly, the audience draws conclusions. This is just a suggestion and an opinion.:unsure:;)
There is no suggestion in your comment at all. At most it could be taken as you implying the dev shouldn't have MILFs in game, or that they should abandon the game

buktccbfc71

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020
There is no suggestion in your comment at all. At most it could be taken as you implying the dev shouldn't have MILFs in game, or that they should abandon the game
I'm talking about the fact that some players lose the desire to download and start a new game with a bunch of unfinished games in stock. :unsure: it's just an opinion ;) .completed "incest" games can be counted on the fingers.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Watched thread, but i'll wait to see the frequency of updates to see if it's worth play it or not
Wish you good luck.

Reactions: buktccbfc71

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Girls, you are not going to get a man by covering one of your best assets.
"Showing Cleavage" is the magic word. :giggle:
1693413214096.png
Looks very interesting.
Thanks, Enigmaeros

Last edited:

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Saw talk about other men, is this a story to surprise inject NTR into the game in futire - please come clean up front - also the mention of camgirls a no no for me is that true as well, and if that is possible where is Zoe disappearing all the time - the excessive cleavage is a turn off as well

GeppettoPossum

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2019
Seems interesting so far. That blonde is smoking hot. Big-boobed MILFs + incest is a winning combo. Excited to see where this goes.

Jul 19, 2023
View attachment 2890106
That overview or idea of the plot, sounds very similar to "Ring of lust"
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

By the way dev, are kinks/fetishes going to be avoidable (they don't happen in the story according to player choice) skippable (they happen in the story but the player doesn't see the scene) forced by plot?

Or can any of the characters be avoided? because after seeing the image on Mc's PC I really don't expect much from the 4 milfs, it seems they were or are involved in the typical camwhore trope(for now it seems that the player has no control over anything and the mc likes everyone he sees)

Thanks, good luck.
Thanks saved me from downloading this SMH....

Nothing like a harem of whores am I right guys??? :rolleyes:

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
Harem fans projecting the harem tag on games that does not even have it.
:rolleyes:
yep doesn't have it... :rolleyes:
Edit: IDK if I should or not but assuming you don't know any better F95 has a rule that dev's can't post any tags that aren't already implemented however there is no rule against planned or future tags. My guess is that this rule exists because moderators and admins don't want to get 100k reports of this tag isn't in the game... so they have to limit dev's because a game like this one in phase one hasn't implemented every tag and they don't want a bunch of whining about dishonest dev's and false tags and so on as I'm sure they probably get plenty of that already. It could be something else who knows but either way in the future maybe wait to see what the planned tags are and then your comments won't get laughed at.

Last edited:

furball8994

Feb 18, 2020
I'm talking about the fact that some players lose the desire to download and start a new game with a bunch of unfinished games in stock. :unsure: it's just an opinion ;) .completed "incest" games can be counted on the fingers.
I don't know how many fingers you have but I've got a couple dozen mom.sis,aunt,cousin incest games in my completed file and active play file. I've also deleted dozens of "non-incest" games that were abandoned. This site has hundreds of "first time" Dev's that after 1 or 2 updates discover how much work it is to create a game and give up. Simple fact is that somewhere in the neighborhood of 60-70% of all games don't make it past 3 updates. With that said, There will always be more "Popular" kink games made so there will be more "popular" kink games abandoned.

• Hey there
Reactions: buktccbfc71
3.50 star(s) 4 Votes