3.50 star(s) 4 Votes

Jnx

Jun 6, 2017
Waiting for a review to see if I should even bother trying this with the fluff text that is the description and dev notes

...And it's two lines that say "It has potential"

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
if the mc wouldn't be either a boy or a man i would so try this out. cause i like my mcs normally either to be female or some creepy old dudes. - unless its ntr/cheating focused but i doubt this game is. still some nice renders

Morgan Henry

Aug 19, 2023
I have to say I was really enjoying this tale until, following on from the bathroom incident, that gorgeous redhead Brooke, to my utter shock and amazement, failed to produce the expected can of whipped cream to squirt all round her nipples when she flashed the mc and so provocatively offered to let him lick them, there and then, in his and cousin Zoe's bedroom.

What a let down that was, especially given that Helen's love of cooking would surely have made a giant can of whipped cream a readily available item from her kitchen. It was all so perfectly and credibly poised, which made its absence not only even more perplexing, but triply disappointing!!!

That scene was simply crying out for images of the mc hungrily licking the whipped cream off those succulent nipples leaving Brooke a gorgeous, moaning, spasming, orgasmic mess...and, as a simply devastating result, represents a crushingly disappointing oversight...in fact, a veritable disaster for what was otherwise shaping up to be a truly amazing story!

It dropped what would have been a 5 star rating down to what, without the whipped cream, is, at best, a 2 star and those 2, only really merited due to the ultra sexy rip in cousin Zoe's T-shirt revealing that tantalising flash of her soft, smooth, satiny skin...

That was such a shame, but it IS still early days and given that Erin, Sienna and Brooke are clearly the other three latex garbed members of that kinky group image involving Aunt Helen on the mc's laptop, I still have the highest hopes that the Dev will find a place for some form of a whipped cream extravaganza at some point in the future...so, be assured Mr/Ms EnigmaEros, I'll be watching not just the skies, but this space as well !!

anon280

Nov 11, 2017
I have to say I was really enjoying this tale until, following on from the bathroom incident, that gorgeous redhead Brooke, to my utter shock and amazement, failed to produce the expected can of whipped cream to squirt all round her nipples when she flashed the mc and so provocatively offered to let him lick them, there and then, in his and cousin Zoe's bedroom.

What a let down that was, especially given that Helen's love of cooking would surely have made a giant can of whipped cream a readily available item from her kitchen. It was all so perfectly and credibly poised, which made its absence not only even more perplexing, but triply disappointing!!!

That scene was simply crying out for images of the mc hungrily licking the whipped cream off those succulent nipples leaving Brooke a gorgeous, moaning, spasming, orgasmic mess...and, as a simply devastating result, represents a crushingly disappointing oversight...in fact, a veritable disaster for what was otherwise shaping up to be a truly amazing story!

It dropped what would have been a 5 star rating down to what, without the whipped cream, is, at best, a 2 star and those 2, only really merited due to the ultra sexy rip in cousin Zoe's T-shirt revealing that tantalising flash of her soft, smooth, satiny skin...

That was such a shame, but it IS still early days and given that Erin, Sienna and Brooke are clearly the other three latex garbed members of that kinky group image involving Aunt Helen on the mc's laptop, I still have the highest hopes that the Dev will find a place for some form of a whipped cream extravaganza at some point in the future...so, be assured Mr/Ms EnigmaEros, I'll be watching not just the skies, but this space as well !!
dude use spoiler tags

you really like whipped cream don'tcha? i admire your desire for such decadent eroticism and share your love for nipple love
however most devs rarely go above and beyond in such intimacy and i'm sensing this dev will milk the moments before any decent sexual scenes happen (ofc i hope not).

_R_

Jan 31, 2018
dude use spoiler tags

you really like whipped cream don'tcha? i admire your desire for such decadent eroticism and share your love for nipple love
however most devs rarely go above and beyond in such intimacy and i'm sensing this dev will milk the moments before any decent sexual scenes happen (ofc i hope not).
I think he was just being sarcastic with the cream thing. Like why would there be a whip cream just readily available in context to that scene with mc.

anon280

Nov 11, 2017
I think he was just being sarcastic with the cream thing. Like why would there be a whip cream just readily available in context to that scene with mc.
i got the impression he was unhinged and really wanted whipped cream action like some who want high-heel or pregnancy content

OhGodNotAgain

Aug 11, 2023
Dub3E

Dev I'm going to ask you a question now. If you make a harem game and assume that harem players will play it. So people who hate other men around women and hate sharing their women with other men in any way, also hate prostitutes aka whores, so how do you think they will feel about women in the game sharing themselves with other men via camera. So they share sexual material on camera all over the world. They're camwhores. What do you think harem players will like about this? THEY HATE IT and that will drive away as many players as that bukkake tag you deleted. Soon there won't be any harem players here. You need to learn to think like an NTR hater and a harem player. If you develop a harem game, then think about whether women share themselves with other men in any way. If they do share themselves, then at least remove the harem tag because then it's no longer a harem game. Harem players do not play a game where a woman shares herself with other men or is with other men.
Give it a fucking rest you don't speak for all harem fans Dub3E Do not listen to this fanatic.

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes