• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
2.80 star(s) 4 Votes

Deleted member 4865569

Apr 26, 2022
No. All sex is voluntary. Maybe it is hair splitting, but they first had an entirely voluntary sexual encounter which then was followed by sucking his blood which isn't anything sexual, so not rape.
Didn't seem voluntary to me.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Roxie is quite bitchy. But bitchy isn't femdom. There is no femdom in the game.
Are you sure? Seems like it fits for it to be in the planned tag at least. Quite obvious she is going to be a femdom LI. Could be wrong, but this gives off femdom. MC already being a good boy in general obeying everything she says and getting degraded and intimidated already and even cumming on her command. Also, the fact he got denied for return pleasure when he went down on her as well. Even if she's not going to be a femdom, and she is just “bitchy” I hope I will be able to tell her to fuck off in general if I decide to go with Vanessa.

Last edited:

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
Hmm. I'll give you that one. It is rape-y at the very least.
Are you sure? Seems like it fits for it to be in the planned tag at least. Quite obvious she is going to be a femdom LI. Could be wrong, but this gives off femdom. MC already being a good boy in general obeying everything she says and getting degraded already.
None of that is femdom. Or degrading. Unless you think dirty talk during sex is degrading.

Maybe she will be a domme or not. Doesn't matter, because there is no femdom *now* which is what the tags are about.
I hope I will be able to tell her to fuck off in general if I decide to go with Vanessa
It's not like you need to go the Roxie route now.
Also, the fact he got denied for return pleasure when he went down on her as well.
Saying "no" isn't being dominant.

Deleted member 4865569

Apr 26, 2022

None of that is femdom. Or degrading. Unless you think dirty talk during sex is degrading.

Maybe she will be a domme or not. Doesn't matter, because there is no femdom *now* which is what the tags are about.

Calling the mc cock “dirty” is degrading.... Don't seem like dirty talk to me.
Also, she is using intimidation as well saying “you better” and threatening him as well and commanding him to cum is a form of femdom. That's why I said femdom probably should be in the PLANNED TAGS, btw.
But aye it is what it is, waiting for the dev to provide the future tags anyways, so I am going to leave it be.

In my new save, I am avoiding her anyways, but I just wanted to check all of the content first and digest it.

Last edited:

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
Reactions: PsybehrWolf

Deleted member 4865569

Apr 26, 2022
A man calling a woman "slut", "whore" or similar is much more degrading. That is very common and doesn't seem to be considered maledom.
Usually the MC calling a woman a SLUT or WHORE especially when it comes to sex in VNs is mostly used for MALE DOMINATION and domination in general unless they are role-playing and that will still fall under MALE DOM. It's no difference with femdom either. It's degrading in general. Most VNs I played with that kind of talk usual have MALE DOM in it, or femdom in sexual acts.

Intimidation is more toward rape than dom.
it is also used as a power play.
In this situation the MC is weak and obviously ROXY is not..
If she wanted too, she can hold him down and drain him dry or do anything to him.
Anyone who have leverage or power over the other can easily dom that person, if that person
knows he or she is weak or powerless. She threatened the mc like 4 times already.
Now I can say she had not forced anything else except that first scene with her and Vanessa, but it's quite obvious
she is leaning more for femdom..

But like I said I can also be wrong..

Well overall, done talking about it, just going to wait and see.

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
Also, she is using intimidation as well saying “you better” and threatening him as well and commanding him to cum is a form of femdom.
In this situation the MC is weak and obviously ROXY is not..
If she wanted too, she can hold him down and drain him dry or do anything to him.
And yet, she agrees to MC the moment he threatens to leave.

Last edited:

Deleted member 4865569

Apr 26, 2022
And yet, she agrees to MC the moment he threatens to leave.
FEMDOM BUD.
and you only get this if you decided to "DO AS ROXIE WANTS" when you
see Vanessa going down on roxie and walk inside the room with them.
All in all you're only getting because yes, it is OWED to the MC, but it still stands and she
kelp her promise even if the MC was going to leave in the bathroom.

It's quite obvious she is a FEMDOM LI man...
She even said she gets turned on by MEN WHO OBEY. It's quite obvious,
who is going to be dominant in this relationship or whatever.
So I stand on what I said, I think FEMDOM tag needs to be added so people can know, or in the planned tags, same with the lesbian tag that should be added too.

Last edited:

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
Usually the MC calling a woman a SLUT or WHORE especially when it comes to sex in VNs is mostly used for MALE DOMINATION and domination in general unless they are role-playing and that will still fall under MALE DOM. It's no difference with femdom either. It's degrading in general. Most VNs I played with that kind of talk usual have MALE DOM in it, or femdom in sexual acts.
It can be part of dom, sure. But it can also be part of normal dirty talk. Maybe I'm too used with reading erotica elsewhere, but I'm used to see dialog similar to this during sex without anyone being dom:

Woman: Yes, fill my cunt with your dirty cock
Man: I love how slutty you are.

To me she seems to be all bluster and no follow through. When she says she doesn't want to suck his cock she immediately relents with just MC threatening to leave. An actual domme would have just said that he isn't allowed to leave. When she demands that MC lick her cum-filled cunt clean she immediately take it back and calls it a joke. An actual domme would either have him do it or never said it in the first place. A dom/domme can only say things they are willing to follow through with or they'll lose their authority over their sub when the sub calls them on it.

Besides, my speculation is that MC gets turned into a vampire which would mean Roxie loses any hold over MC she has had.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Story is interesting so far.
But boy i can't stand Roxy, even if you don't go for her, i really hope she sees the sun soon.
Vanessa is better, still no interest in her whatsoever, Sophie is nice thought, althought i'm already curious what 'problem' she has.

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
Sophie is nice thought, althought i'm already curious what 'problem' she has.
My initial guess was that she is a werewolf (Vanessa says "Would you take a dude on the Internet seriously if he talks about vampires and werewolves in real life?" so it is plausible that werewolves exist). However if that were true she would at least recognize Vanessa & Roxie for what they are. On the other hand Roxie is very much against Sophie.

UnfinishedSentenc

Jan 5, 2023
Reunion was great! Good luck with your game, Mr. Georgie!

SUGGESTION: Get some male AND female audio with the female AND male orgasms like Sunshine Love and The Visit. It adds so much more to the experience! And it is SO freakin' rare! Until it becomes more common, it will set you apart!

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
Reunion was great! Good luck with your game, Mr. Georgie!

SUGGESTION: Get some male AND female audio with the female AND male orgasms like Sunshine Love and The Visit. It adds so much more to the experience! And it is SO freakin' rare! Until it becomes more common, it will set you apart!
Please don't take notes from The Vist or Sunshine Love... I agree with audio being added being nice, but seriously, those games are terrible.

Reactions: Porthas and qaywsx

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018

Are you sure? Seems like it fits for it to be in the planned tag at least. Quite obvious she is going to be a femdom LI. Could be wrong, but this gives off femdom. MC already being a good boy in general obeying everything she says and getting degraded and intimidated already and even cumming on her command. Also, the fact he got denied for return pleasure when he went down on her as well. Even if she's not going to be a femdom, and she is just “bitchy” I hope I will be able to tell her to fuck off in general if I decide to go with Vanessa.
wtf.gif

Saying "no" isn't being dominant.
Why are you trying to make excuses and playing defense for this game? Are you on the dev team?
You literally said it's "rape-y" as if it's somehow not as bad as if a male did that to a girl. :KEK:
It IS femdom and it IS rape.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Ok, my interest in the game has sunk

Ok, now it's in the depths of an ocean chasm.

If the Dev makes this sort of thing avoidable, I guess it can be an interesting game. Especially if it's a harem.

submissive -Ben83

Feb 16, 2020
FEMDOM BUD.
All in all you're only getting because yes, it is OWED to the MC, but it still stands and she

So I stand on what I said, I think FEMDOM tag needs to be added so people can know, or in the planned tags, same with the lesbian tag that should be added too.
I have not yet played this but i have to agree with you, seeing these screen shots rox has a bitchy dominant personality and femdom vibes. So i would be wanking furiously on this scene, seeing as she likes men who obey to her yeah she will wear the trousers in your relaptionship for definate.

This is the sort of writing i like to read when it comes to femdom so yeah i think the femdom tag needs to be added cos the way she is writting is femdom. And hopefully she will be a love interest im gonna play this now.

you can be a bitch and dominant to i watch enough of femdom joi videos and ive seen some girls be like rox in their videos so yeah she is femdom.

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
FEMDOM BUD.

Thanks for the info. Going to pass on this one. Just hit the report option, click other and report that it needs the tag.

2.80 star(s) 4 Votes