VN Ren'Py Heartsworn Abyss [v0.1p] [sky blue aster]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1725037505994.jpeg

Overview:
Rei Tsukiyora is a jaded man who runs a pawnshop in Miyogawa’s seedy underworld.
One evening, he comes across a despondent Akari Hashimoto fleeing from her captors.
Unable to abandon a young girl to the dangerous streets, Rei begrudgingly takes her in,
offering her a reprieve until she finds her bearings.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Our no-AI promise:
From beginning to end, Heartsworn Abyss is made by humans for humans!

Thread Updated: 2024-08-30
Release Date: 2024-08-03
Developer: sky blue aster - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1p
Language: English
Voiced: Japanese
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -

screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png screenshot0003.png screenshot0004.png screenshot0005.png screenshot0007.png screenshot0008.png

skyblueaster

Oct 31, 2023
Darn, you guys work fast. Uploaded before the Steam page even went up, ahaha.
Yes, this game is NTR, though it's rather obvious from the homepage. :3

Our voice actress is going to be screaming her cute lungs out on Ch.2 and 3, so do look forward to it!

I would like to commission several illustrations from my artist later and introduce a new heroine. If you liked my game, please consider supporting the Patreon if you can! <3

skyblueaster

Oct 31, 2023
So the NTR won't be avoidable?
The NTR becomes 0.01% more avoidable for every Patreon sub.

On a more serious note:
The SFW version (activated by unchecking NighTmaRes patch in options) probably won’t have ugly bastards running amok and ruining the happy days of our MC and FMC. I think the variant scenes there should be interesting enough for vanilla fans to enjoy, since the "questionable" elements are significantly dialed down.

But I would still suggest playing the NighTmaRes (NTR) version anyway. Milk is sweet, chocolate is bitter. When mixed together, they become heaven.

Last edited:

skyblueaster

Oct 31, 2023
And you couldn't just give a simple and sincere "No" instead of this?
Man... normal answers to normal questions are getting rare nowadays.

Well, thanks for "confirming" it at least.
I honestly thought that was clear enough, lol. :(

It's actually tricky to answer, because NTR isn't easy to define.
Is being kissed by another man enough for NTR? What about having sex under the influence? If she slept with another man, but later hooked up with you, is that NTR? Some say no, others would say yes to all three.

But to remove any vagueness: It’s unavoidable by almost every measure. Which is why I made that joke, haha.

Now, there are certainly choices that led to better (and worse) outcomes. Some of these can be quite happy—at least in the context of Miyogawa. Playing Chapter 1 will give you a pretty good idea of Akari’s agency. She’s naive, but not dumb enough to get blackmailed by a single picture, that’s for sure.

I understand, however, that there are people who order steak in seafood restaurants. My parents do it all the time. Therefore, the SFW version was created for those who prefer more traditional, fairy tale developments, where things get more-or-less resolved. I don’t think it’s very realistic, life doesn't work like that, but I can see the appetite for these stories. I would personally love to include a vanilla scene in this version if my budget ever allows. (SFW is the Steam version.)

I can tell you there will be lots of NTR in the definitive NighTmaRes edition, because the storyline is created with that in mind. Trying to avoid it would be similar to ordering a cheeseburger without cheese.

TL;DR: Play the NTR edition. Akari is not entirely helpless, and I think you'll be pleasantly surprised with how she responds to events.

Last edited:

MD27

Feb 28, 2020
Fuck why isn't the tag here. Spooked me, 20 seconds into the game you get a package with a r**e video of her. Kept playing and got a quick end, worth retying???

Frumi

Apr 1, 2019
You caught my reply at a bad time! Was still editing some things. :(

...( i snipped away your "Cheese burger without cheese" example dev, to keep it shorter.)...
Yes i saw your edit after that, that's why i didn't edit my post to avoid further confusion.

I'll might keep my eyes on the SFW version then and be the judge of this instead then the NTR Version. Don't get me wrong, i understand that main focus is NTR and i appreciate that you recommend me playing this version too, But since you brought up a food example (as many here on tend to F95 do) with cheeseburger without cheese:
If i have the choice to get my cheeseburger without cheese then i'll take it, since that would be a hamburger then, both are burgers (NTR). If i don't have the choice, i can choose to get my food somewhere else and that's not even a problem for me and i'd do that without further words. The problem is, that the restaurant in question should normaly have a menu (OP or even just a simple post) where i can see if they even serve me a hamburger which wasn't the case here, neither in the OP, nor in the tags/genre and not even in a post.

Edit: What confused me even more was the "Multi Endings" tag, since i thought there might be choices for that.
-----
Your (one liner joke earlier) waiter basically told me if i wait until closing time they maybe run out of cheese then i can get my hamburger.
That's what got me a tiny bit salty earlier before you edited the rest, it felt like a middlefinger in my face for having a slightly other taste for the same product (unavoidable NTR - avoidable NTR).

Anyway, can't promise you to play the NTR Version, but i'll check out the SFW version then.
Unavoidable NTR is just not my thing. It takes the wind out of my sails, since i know what'll happen and i don't just play to fap to a kinetic story (kinetic as in "NTR happens anyways" no matter what choices or endings are presented) be it wholesome or not. To much limitation for me as player, that's all. My guess is, they stay together in the end anyway (or he'll simply lose her) and while that's wholesome and erotic for some maybe, i find it the opposite or as you said it earlier:" I don’t think it’s very realistic, life doesn't work like that." at least for me. As you may see, this is applicable for both ways.

If a few or even just 1 scene makes it in for MC in the SFW version then even better since i like pickles on my hamburger. but i won't demand of you to make what you "maybe" not want to make, that's not what i'm here for.

Last edited:

Madmac88

Dec 5, 2018
Whelp, I got almost fooled. Its just another run of the mill cuckfest. Please use the proper tags to avoid folks like me even coming her lmao.

Reactions: 5554432

skyblueaster

Oct 31, 2023
Now that's something one can work with. Yes i saw your edit after that, that's why i didn't edit my post to avoid further confusion.

I'll might keep my eyes on the SFW version then and be the judge of this instead then the NTR Version. Don't get me wrong, i understand that main focus is NTR and i appreciate that you recommend me playing this version too, But since you brought up the food examples, as many here on F95 do.
If i have the choice to get my cheeseburger without cheese then i'll take it, since that would be a hamburger then, both are burgers (NTR). If i don't have the choice, i can choose to get my food somewhere else and that's not even a problem for me and i'd do that without further words. The problem is, that a restaurant should normaly have a menu (OP or even just a simple post) where i can see if they even serve me a hamburger which wasn't the case here, neither in the OP, nor in the tags/genre and not even in a post.

Your (one liner earlier) waiter basically told me if i wait until closing time they maybe run out of cheese then i can get my hamburger.
That's what got me a tiny bit salty earlier before you edited the rest, it felt like a middlefinger in my face for having a slightly other taste for the same product (unavoidable NTR - avoidable NTR).

Anyway, can't promise you to play the NTR Version, but i'll check out the SFW version then.
Unavoidable NTR is just not my thing. It takes the wind out of my sails, since i know what'll happen and i don't just play to fap to a kinetic story be it wholesome or not. To much limitation for me as player, that's all. My guess is they stay together in the end anyway and while that's wholesome and erotic for some maybe, i find it the opposite or as you said it earlier:" I don’t think it’s very realistic, life doesn't work like that." at least for me.

If a few or even just 1 scene makes it in for MC in the SFW version then even better since i like pickles on my hamburger. but i won't demand of you to make what you "maybe" not want to make, that's not what i'm here for.
I totally understand your sentiment! It is not a kinetic story at all. I'm actually dying from the route split taking between Ch3a and Ch3b, because it's taking a LOT of writing and the scenario (+ voice acting) changes completely. I would always suggest playing NighTmaRes version because SFW version is for those who cannot stand the presence of NTR/NSFW whatsoever.

Now, if I understand your sentiment correctly, and if we are siblings from another mother, you will PROBABLY enjoy Ch3a (NighTmaRes edition) when it comes out. It’s hard for me to explain without absolutely spoiling the shit out of everything, though. Route 3a is harder to get into, you need specific "things" and courses of action to get there, but it's very rewarding.

MD27 Yes, continue playing. Watch the video until the very end, because it unlocks a special scene with Akari that can end in two ways. I actually intended for this to be a secret reward for seeing the video through (the game is filled with these cute little bits of trivia).

I'm… actually a bit annoyed why my game wasn’t tagged NTR. Because I don't want vanilla players to come here and be upset about an NTR game being NTR.
Everything in my website screams NTR, the genre is listed in NTR, and I definitely don’t want to mislead vanilla players, lmao. So I do hope the NTR tag gets attached later, as I'm not the thread creator. (I wasn't expecting this to be in F95 at all, lool).

Last edited:

earthfire

Sep 13, 2016
I honestly thought that was clear enough, lol. :(

It's actually tricky to answer, because NTR isn't easy to define.
Is being kissed by another man enough for NTR? What about having sex under the influence? If she slept with another man, but later hooked up with you, is that NTR? Some say no, others would say yes to all three.

But to remove any vagueness: It’s unavoidable by almost every measure. Which is why I made that joke, haha.

Now, there are certainly choices that led to better (and worse) outcomes. Some of these can be quite happy—at least in the context of Miyogawa. Playing Chapter 1 will give you a pretty good idea of Akari’s agency. She’s naive, but not dumb enough to get blackmailed by a single picture, that’s for sure.

I understand, however, that there are people who order steak in seafood restaurants. My parents do it all the time. Therefore, the SFW version was created for those who prefer more traditional, fairy tale developments, where things get more-or-less resolved. I don’t think it’s very realistic, life doesn't work like that, but I can see the appetite for these stories. I would personally love to include a vanilla scene in this version if my budget ever allows. (SFW is the Steam version.)

I can tell you there will be lots of NTR in the definitive NighTmaRes edition, because the storyline is created with that in mind. Trying to avoid it would be similar to ordering a cheeseburger without cheese.

TL;DR: Play the NTR edition. Akari is not entirely helpless, and I think you'll be pleasantly surprised with how she responds to events.
So if i got this right, NTR will be unavoidable in the definite version but there will still be ways to have it will she and the MC win in the end? Personally, I'd like the option to be able to play through perfectly and completely avoid the NTR. But, the idea of the NTR happening and the MC and Akari deal with the emotional turmoil of it only to still have the possibility to still win in the end also sounds interesting as i have a soft spot for angst in a romance tale. Just hate it if it'll be like a lot of other NTR focus games where she gets fucked by the BESTEST DICK EVER and completely loses her morals because of that. Actually i hate that trope in non NTR games too, now that i think about it.

Frumi

Apr 1, 2019
Now, if I understand your sentiment correctly, and if we are siblings from another mother, you will probably enjoy Ch3a (NighTmaRes edition) when it comes out. It’s hard for me to explain without absolutely spoiling the shit out of everything, though.
Your words in gods ears, if it's even possible to translate this saying from my language in english this loosely.

I could maaaybe think of something, yes. I'll might give it a try when we reach this point (Ch3a) and hope i can hold on until i reach that point in the game, but we'll see.
---
Edit:
just saw you edited your post a bit more clearer now.
The steak/seafood example doesn't really sound better, food examples in cases like this tend to oversimplify complicated things, but i understand what you mean, so i'll leave it at that.
Yes NTR is tricky, i know. If i would judge from my way of thinking about NTR which has mostly to do with my personal limits, NTR hits hard with the most intimate thing "penetration". everything before that i'd say is mostly "light" NTR for me, be it kissing, groping, etc. Handjobs?... mhmm hard to say maybe between both as step up so to speak. The penetration part is basically the point i'd grit my theeth when it's forced and already know i just have to accept that i, for example, have to see her still with me at the end even though i don't want to. As i said just one example of many. NTR has a lot of possibilities from which a few seemingly get just overused.
---
Anyway, one more question though: We will get only the NighTmaRes edition in here? Or does this Version include the option for the SFW version too?

Last edited:
Reactions: earthfire

skyblueaster

Oct 31, 2023
Your words in gods ears, if it's even possible to translate this saying from my language in english this loosely.

I could maaaybe think of something, yes. I'll might give it a try when we reach this point (Ch3a) and hope i can hold on until i reach that point in the game, but we'll see.

One more question though: We will get only the NighTmaRes edition in here? Or does this Version include the option for the SFW version too?
Considering this is a piracy forum, I'm almost certain someone is going to leak the NighTmaRes version from Patreon lol.

But that's life, ahaha. I hope people will sub if it interests them enough, since I need to pay my Japanese artist and VA and they really deserve it!

BTW, the NighTmaRes version already contains the SFW version (just uncheck the NTR DLC in options).

My brother, I would never tell a vanilla person to do something they would regret, and that's why I'm telling you to play the definitive NighTmaRes version. As paradoxical as that sounds, that is all I can say LOL.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote