VN Ren'Py Heartsworn Abyss [v0.1p] [sky blue aster]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

quanbe

Apr 8, 2019
Considering this is a piracy forum, I'm almost certain someone is going to leak the NighTmaRes version from Patreon lol.

But that's life, ahaha. I hope people will sub if it interests them enough, since I need to pay my Japanese artist and VA and they really deserve it!

BTW, the NighTmaRes version already contains the SFW version (just uncheck the NTR DLC in options).

My brother, I would never tell a vanilla person to do something they would regret, and that's why I'm telling you to play the definitive NighTmaRes version. As paradoxical as that sounds, that is all I can say LOL.
if your game is good / with regulars updates/new versions, even some people from this forum will end up Sub to your patreon . I'm actually glad this kind of website existe for games who are not finished but stil ask for financiale support ( Don't get me wrong I understand the need for thoses sweets $$$ to live and pays bills ) But I think that being able to test a game before buying it is important or being able to have a refund if you didn't played long and it was not to your taste . Just like being able to try on new clothes in a store before buying them to see if you like them/fits you

Lletya

Sep 20, 2021
I see there's a character named Gon... One of the bad ends needs to be him killing MC with a Jajanken.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote