ToastCrumb

Mar 22, 2019
Also, I'm a tad disappointed they made Marina just have a dick & balls replacing a vagina instead of being a true hermaphrodite and having both, but oh well.
well, that's because she's not herm. the character was supposed to be intersex/trans from the beginning

Smirenka

May 4, 2018
A friend solved my case ! The HeatPatcher listed on the first post is the old one from July wich doesnt work at all anymore with this version.
It worked fine for me. I used it instead because I couldn't be arsed to move the new one from my desk rig to my VR rig. And I know it was that one, because I have moved it from each game folder as I've unpacked a new one, lol.

nagg3r

Mar 10, 2019
Not sure how to fix that, the solution that worked for me was just replacing that one file and then running heatlauncher.exe rather than using heatpatcher.exe. Nobody's been able to help me so I'm lucky I was able to run it at all, and unfortunately I don't know what else can be done. Best I can do is direct you to this post to get heatlauncher.exe.
Yep, i get these errors when using heatlauncher, i get another unfixable dll error with heatpatcher, guess i'll just stick with the last version i managed to get working, v0.3.2.1 :HideThePain:

THE_CHOODICK

Jun 16, 2020
Yep, i get these errors when using heatlauncher, i get another unfixable dll error with heatpatcher, guess i'll just stick with the last version i managed to get working, v0.3.2.1 :HideThePain:
Well, thats very strange, just tested everything on vm with fresh windows, everything works fine :/ The only problem I could think of, is when you patch game more than once in "pattern" mode (Fixed it in latest version)
1640330396434.png

Last edited:

ftmme56r5

Jul 10, 2020
Well, thats very strange, just tested everything on vm with fresh windows, everything works fine :/ The only problem I could think of, is when you patch game more than once in "pattern" mode (Fixed it in latest version)
View attachment 1560059

I've encountered one thing.
idk why, but after patching one GameAssembly.dll patcher decides all other new copies of unpatched .dlls as already patched. It appeared when I reinstalled the game and also reinstalled patcher said me that "this file has already been patched" while it wasn't.
Fixed it by erasing "HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\CHOODICK" in windows registry.
Maybe, I suppose, this also can do for those guys, who get various .dll errors.

Reactions: THE_CHOODICK

THE_CHOODICK

Jun 16, 2020
idk why, but after patching one GameAssembly.dll patcher decides all other new copies of unpatched .dlls as already patched. It appeared when I reinstalled the game and also reinstalled patcher said me that "this file has already been patched" while it wasn't.
Hmm, I am using Keccak_512 hashing algorithm to store info about pathed dlls, so it should not be a problem, but it looks like I fucked up something:/

THE_CHOODICK

Jun 16, 2020
Thanks for the report again, just fixed the problem (I have stored hash in QByteArray, and it looks like it was the problem)

THE_CHOODICK

Jun 16, 2020
Yeah, storing something somewhere... That says me nothing, lol, me dumb don't understand programming:KEK:
Still glad it was useful)
And thanks YOU a lot for your patcher, you're amazing!)
At least you know about registries, so you ain't that dumb

Last edited:
Reactions: Chaiba

THE_CHOODICK

Jun 16, 2020
Should the patcher be in the game folder (in the same place as the exe)? Gives an error message.
No, you should be able to patch the game almost anywhere, can you give me some more info? (if it is "GameAssembly.dll has changed too much ...", than it might occure if you didn't close the game (cause I forgot to fix this bug))

Last edited:

Lans90

Dec 2, 2017
No, you should be able to patch the game almost anywhere, can you give me some more info? (if it is "GameAssembly.dll has changed too much ...", than it might occure if you didn't close the game (cause I forgot to fix this bug))
CreateEventW , DLL api-ms-win-core-synch-l1-2-0.dll

sorry, and thank you for reply

THE_CHOODICK

Jun 16, 2020
CreateEventW , DLL api-ms-win-core-synch-l1-2-0.dll

sorry, and thank you for reply
Yeah, I know about this problem, but unfortunately I don't think I can do much about it :/
If you are on Window 7 or 8, you can try to download this
If you are on Windows 10, you can try
If nothing helps, you can try older version of my pather or you could try (same thing, but all of the dlls are not inside exe file) - here is

Lans90

Dec 2, 2017
Yeah, I know about this problem, but unfortunately I don't think I can do much about it :/
If you are on Window 7 or 8, you can try to download this
If you are on Windows 10, you can try
If nothing helps, you can try older version of my pather or you could try dynamic build (same thing, but all of the dlls are not inside exe file) - here is
Unfortunately, I didn't succeed, but in any case, thanks for your responsiveness.

4.40 star(s) 27 Votes