• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

Zone_Purifier

Apr 20, 2018
Magnet Link and file for 3.9.2 without need for authentication/patch (according to the previous poster):

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:9b58cace1afe5afad425605e9e4cb7d7ea1ea950&xt=urn:btmh:122072a5175b09602bacb897cf44c67272508d7cc6a7c2caf5224de9c8cd0d6e82ec&dn=Heat_0.3.9.2_authenticationOFF.7z&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fopentracker.i2p.rocks%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=http%3a%2f%2fopentracker.i2p.rocks%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=https%3a%2f%2ftracker.lilithraws.cf%3a443%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fforever-tracker.zooki.xyz%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=http%3a%2f%2ftracker.sakurato.xyz%3a23333%2fannounce

Let me know if it doesn't work.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nekros1337

GODZILLA6337

Jul 2, 2022
View attachment 1650862

Overview:
Welcome to Heat! An immersive adult video game featuring anthro characters. We focus on having detailed character interactions in a variety of fun scenarios, supporting both VR (through SteamVR) and traditional (2D) screens! (Although 2D mode is still experimental currently)​

Thread Updated: 2022-06-22
Release Date: 2022-06-18
Developer: Edef -
Censored: No
Version: 0.3.9.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - -

Extra: Crack

SuperETh4 thanks for the link
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 826412
I've managed to get the game to launch through visual studio 2019 as it won't even initialize by itslef and I've done the patch and the game still asks for authentication which I assume is referring to patreon. and whenever I click on authenticate it immediately crashes the program. Any known fixes to my issue?

Nov 14, 2021
if no crack/method works for y'all try this:

How to crack a sex game for dummies (with le cheat engine)

(1) First open your uncracked and sad version of heat.exe, then cheat engine. Attach the process as shown:
View attachment 1715530

(2) Then enable mono features, (do it or wont work)
View attachment 1715534

(3) Go into the scan section, scan for an Array of byte, check the Hex box and
make sure "Writable" is set to a grey square, as the picture shows. then Put these
funny numbers in the scan box:

"48 89 5C 24 08 57 48 83 EC 20 48 8B D9 48 8B 49 38"

Then press first scan.
View attachment 1715537

(4) You will see a couple of green addresses, select the first one/the one with
GameAssembly.dll, then press Ctrl+D.

View attachment 1715548

(5) A new window will pop up (memory viewer) you will then see the start of the
function, double click on it and in the Single-Line assembler box
put this line of code in:

"jmp Auth.Pass"

Then press "ok".
View attachment 1715557
Now ingame press on the orange authenticate button and it should let you in.
(You just saved $13.50 dollars... PER MONTH)

Note that you will need to do this every time game restart but this is why AOB injections scripts exist.

This is what you did:
You scanned for an array of byte to find a particular instruction in the games memory (the script/instruction that executes after you press the orange button) and replaced the original code with a JMP (Jump) command that tells the button to jump to an instruction that will engage/complete authentication or whatever, who cares you can now have furry sex.
View attachment 1715694

Dereth

Nov 12, 2018
I'm actually getting kinda pissed at the devs there. I really hope they update the actual female girls with the newer pussy models so they look on par with the newer models for the trans character now.

catsdino

Aug 6, 2019
I'm actually getting kinda pissed at the devs there. I really hope they update the actual female girls with the newer pussy models so they look on par with the newer models for the trans character now.
The roster is pretty even right now. Marina and Riley cover 4 bases alone

Mr. X

Aug 12, 2018
I really hope we get another way to rotate things on PC. Getting the perfect pose, just to have the hands looking in weird random directions kinda kills the mood a bit.

Reactions: DifoDrafox

Dereth

Nov 12, 2018
The roster is pretty even right now. Marina and Riley cover 4 bases alone
I'm not gonna say what i wanted to say at first, because it would just stir up ridiculous drama again.
But you also did not get what i tried to say.

The trans characters pussy model is very detailed, while Hera's pussy model is still from the beginning looking very undetailed.
And every new female character that got released had a better looking pussy slowly to the point of the trans character having the best detail in it.

Chemicals!

Aug 20, 2018
I'm not gonna say what i wanted to say at first, because it would just stir up ridiculous drama again.

The trans characters pussy model is very detailed, while Hera's pussy model is still from the beginning looking very undetailed.
And every new female character that got released had a better looking pussy slowly to the point of the trans character having the best detail in it.

That's a consequence of time spent working on the project and developing their skills as a modeler. Ideally the developer will go back and spruce up the older designs, soon if not at least before release, and hopefully they will. It just might not be their top priority right at this moment.

Reactions: Varik1278 and atur

catsdino

Aug 6, 2019

So basically you want them to kitbash the pussy onto the other characters? You should have just said that. They'll likely go back and give other character a touch up when they start adding more skins.

4.40 star(s) 27 Votes