Terut

Nov 16, 2017
Now that we got shark girl in, I hope the Patreon fellows do the right thing and vote in a voluptuous cowgirl like there ought to be.

Reactions: dot7z

THE_CHOODICK

Jun 16, 2020
So, as I have promised, here is a new version of patcher

-

Just added some ui features, so it wouldn't be so confusing

P.s.
Just recompiled patcher, now it should work without extern libraries (also, virustotal is now clean)

P.p.s
Bruh, just discovered, that my previous patcher is being used by every fucking site with this game :)
(Some even copied the whole original post (Hello to you Mickey @disqus_sJL9tHpAdM) (but really, you suck at being a mod), or claimed to have their own “cracking group” xD (lol, they have deleted it))

[12/22/2021]
Just updated patcher (fixed some bugs and added patched file history, so pattern mode wouldn't damage dlls)

[12/25/2021]
Yet another update (fixed a bug with saving the file hash)

[12/26/2021]
Fixed some typos and wrong error message

If you have any problems with dlls, read this

Last edited:
Feb 1, 2018
Could someone post a changelog for the new version because the game's Patreon says a new character and new poses the new character is there, but what new poses? they are all the same

jacksavage13579

May 17, 2020
So, as I have promised, here is a new version of patcher

Just added some ui features, so it wouldn't be so confusing

Windows AV notification popped up when I launched it and now I'm getting "Code execution cannot proceed because Qt6Gui.dll was not found." Same for Qt6Core.dll and Qt6Widgets. Even after I disabled the AV it still gives the error. I tried downloading the zip again and re-extracting it but I still get the same issue.

THE_CHOODICK

Jun 16, 2020
Patcher does not work on this PC Missing dll files: Qt6Core, Qt6Gui, Qt6Widgets
Ah, shit, I knew, that I forgot something, I probably didn’t switch to static compiler

P.s
So, I will update patcher within an hour
(Well, It seems like qt is just making fun of me, 6.2.1 ststic version is just dont fucking work, and idk why, so I updated archive for now with nesessary dlls, do it hopefully would work now)

Last edited:

Washing_machine

Nov 17, 2021
So like if your able to report bugs with the game on patreon report this: when you get to close to marina her eyes,eyebrows,tongue and teeth dissapear

jacksavage13579

May 17, 2020
Ah, shit, I knew, that I forgot something, I probably didn’t switch to static compiler

P.s
So, I will update patcher within an hour
(Well, It seems like qt is just making fun of me, 6.2.1 ststic version is just dont fucking work, and idk why, so I updated archive for now with nesessary dlls, do it hopefully would work now)
"Code execution cannot proceed because libgcc_s_seh-1.dll was not found". Same for libstdc+ +-6

TotallyOver18

Oct 24, 2018
So like if your able to report bugs with the game on patreon report this: when you get to close to marina her eyes,eyebrows,tongue and teeth dissapear
Just to check you're not saying that you're clipping through her? Are you saying that they de-render when you approach her face?

Narmiel

Oct 1, 2020
Anyone else have faced low performance in the gym? I have a feeling that it is casued by the fans on the celling but not sure though...

4.40 star(s) 27 Votes