Lolwut365

Jun 5, 2020
I experienced that trying to make a quest capable port of a VRChat avatar. the quest simplifies everything to make it able to run on a mobile processor, there's a very restrictive list of textures you can use, among other things like vastly lower polygon requirement. though to be fair that's possibly mostly just VRCs implementation of cross platform support?
its more that a quest 2 is an order of magnatude less processing power than a proper gaming PC. its qualcomm xr2 chipset is only slightly more powerful than my oneplus 7t pro cellphone so there is a pretty hard limit to just how many polygons you can push compared to a PC. the official maximum poly count for pc vrchat is 70k polys for an avatar but i've seen them pushing over a million before and someone with one of those crazy avatars will bring my 3080 to its knees lol

jimmych0nga

May 7, 2020
This version is not cracked. It requires paying to patron to gain access.
I said just recently where to find the working crack, Here.

can you gget mods for the game?
if so where
Unfortunately there's not a centralized mod list off of the Heat discord (that I'm aware of), but if you're a subscriber you gain access to it.. There are a few interesting mods on these forums, majority reskins, as well as some weird bepinex thing that gives you pretty strong access to a lot of stuff in the game, like a mod to remove the character limit.

anyone have any custom poses?
Ye there's a lot on this forum, though mostly it's from bisexual types so expect a lot of pipe on pipe action lol. I'll get my list all sorted and post it up at some point for those interested in straight / futa on woman action :D

Cool note: The game, at least in previous builds, only lets you set 10 custom poses in game, numbered 0 to 9. But this doesn't stop you from going in to the pose folder and copying a pose as many times as you want, and changing the number to fit the format of the rest of them, giving you as many as you like if you overwrite instead.
Edit: the limit is now no longer 10, at least as of build 4.8.0

Unfortunately though custom poses are more limited than the prebuilt ones, namely in that the thrusting is more static, and the tails flip the fuck out. someone should pester Edef about settling those things down lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: garbage062

jimmych0nga

May 7, 2020
Love this game and the artist, and the fact that there is finally a DECENT game that's not 100% hetero only.
It's afaik the only program of it's class (very high quality program compared to what we've had), I guess good for non straight people that it's also primarily for non straight stuff :)

Emtu

Jul 15, 2017
Exactly :) I'm using the 4.8.0, which isn't even on this site yet, but the 4.8.0 is the first to include astrea or whatevs the robo scalie is called, and IS up on kemono
See, I was confused because the post you replied to on the last page had an image showing a post title with 0.4.8.1 in it, and I thought you meant that one because it was what you quoted.

• Wow
Reactions: jimmych0nga

jimmych0nga

May 7, 2020
See, I was confused because the post you replied to on the last page had an image showing a post title with 0.4.8.1 in it, and I thought you meant that one because it was what you quoted.
Yeah fair enough, I *want* 4.8.1, but found out pretty quick the only thing that was available rn is 4.8.0.
Which by the way, the major bugs with that version is that after a while the render cone for astera's like.. head, will get fucked up, and just not render unless you're looking at her head specific ways. and the screen sprites over her eyes sometimes float away far above her head lol.

• Haha
Reactions: Timtee Dah Floof

kd77

Dec 11, 2021
Nice to know this game is still getting updated
Heres a powershell script i did a while ago

It modifies a string in the registry so you can run every version of heat without a modified .DLL. Uncracked in other words.
So run it once and you can play every version that comes out in the future without cracking
Right click->run with powershell
This one doesn't work for me? Still blocked by the authentication.

sharkslut

Oct 13, 2022

It modifies a string in the registry so you can run every version of heat without a modified .DLL. Uncracked in other words.
So run it once and you can play every version that comes out in the future without cracking
This doesn't quite seem to work, atleast on 4.8.0. Running the file, then authenticating just brings me to the patreon and doesn't let me in. Even using the manual method posted far earlier yields the same result. Has anybody used this method for 4.8.0? What were your steps exactly?

CeeZy

Nov 8, 2020

doesnt work with 0.4.8.1 or im just dumb

4.40 star(s) 27 Votes